User Controls

I have decided to do demonic possession.

Folks let me start this out by saying I'm not a demon. But I will be taking control completely, 100%, of one of our users who I knew while I was alive. I will take over his body so it will be him, with my soul. So anyone who had a problem understand that he's gone!!! It's like filing for bankruptcy for him!!!

I will be in his body and everyone will have to not hold him accountable for anything he did because he is gone forever!!!

Then I will live in him forever and I want everyone to be nice to him like they would be nice to me!!! And do what he says!!! And if you have a problem with anything he ever did, don't hold that against him!!! Because he's gone, it's me!

He's gone! Scot free! Left without getting punished, and now I will live in him.

Who, I will not say as I am not yet confidant this will work. But when I do embody this soul, I will be him and he will be gone!!!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can't believe you possessed me and used my Weiner to satisfy yourself while in a human avatar of your online friend!!!

THat's exactly what I Would've done to you too!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Is it rape...or masturbation...
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
Jump to Top