User Controls

Information Manipulation Abouit Miscarriages After Covid Not-Vaccines

infinityshock Black Hole
    A good way of seeing how the information available to the general public is manipulated and propagandized is do a search on 'RATES OF MISCARRIAGE AFTER COVID VACCINE' using multiple search engines.

Fucking MINITRU
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Big pharma did everything wrong
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock A good way of seeing how the information available to the general public is manipulated and propagandized is do a search on 'RATES OF MISCARRIAGE AFTER COVID VACCINE' using multiple search engines.

Fucking MINITRU

that Pfizer researcher, Yeadon I think, was talking about this years ago - antibodies were being trained to attack placental tissue as a side effect, though the research was stopped and he was fired before they could work out how common and how much of an issue it was.

after a bunch of the EAU approval documents were leaked it became apparent that even though they were claiming it was 'safe and effective' for pregnant women, the only in-vitro study presented involved 8 rats.

lol, lmao
    ner vegas African Astronaut

I am never going to the doctor again
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    They are students, that should tell you all you need to know

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree Big pharma did everything wrong

Big pharma is in cohoots with the government and media...they're all one in the same

And guess what subgroup religious cult is the disproportionate majority running them.
Jump to Top