User Controls

Cats are fucking in my attic

Yup.
    you know what to do.

infinityshock Black Hole
    good luck cleaning the feline jizz that's going to be all over the place.

(jizz in in my autocorrect?)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wot happens if i put the tige in my loft there is always birds living in there do u think they will 1`v1` eachofer or make a hybrid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hybrid.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump you know what to do.

Fuck you.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you should prolly check malice hasn't sneaked up there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock good luck cleaning the feline jizz that's going to be all over the place.

(jizz in in my autocorrect?)

I got this female cat that hasn't been sterelized yet and my male cat that is sterile but does not care. He still hops on the young ones from time to time and just fucks.
    Originally posted by NARCassist you should prolly check malice hasn't sneaked up there.

It has sounded awkwardly Mexican now that you say it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling wot happens if i put the tige in my loft there is always birds living in there do u think they will 1`v1` eachofer or make a hybrid

they'll partner together and lure you up there then gang rape your nappy ass.
    Originally posted by RisiR you know what to do.

Fuck you.

hey fuck you man what are you too pussy to kill a cat? fucking rat fuckers all of you.
    videotape and post
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Join them?
    Originally posted by RisiR Yup.

Cat In Attic

CIA

They owe me money from 1988
Jump to Top