User Controls

I found a good forum for meikai and scron

Warcry Space Nigga (banned)
    https://kuribo64.net/board/thread.php?id=4196
    did your mum slit her wrist yet knowing you're gonna put her in the poor house because you're a jobless nonce PoS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    php is the new javascript
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    PHP is the programming language of the future.

Just trolling, that's COBOL.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    PyThOn eVErYThiNG
    I could have sworn I saw an article saying COBOL was good for running LLM systems, not the old one that everyone talks about using AI to replace with Java but the new modern COBOL can run hypernests of 1000 computers and train AI's better.

I was on a lot of drugs at the time so idk.

https://huggingface.co/bloopai/mAInframer-34b
    https://www.ibm.com/architectures/hybrid/genai-code-generation-z

WOW XML SUPPORT
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree WOW XML SUPPORT

XML is used all over the place, and you don't want to be trying to parse it without the aid of some sort of library.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Trying to help some guy parse XML in Java has given me slight PTSD, not even trolling. Trying to be all like "there you go, there's the library", and next day he's in with some shit he found on the internet about parsing it with some HTML parsing tool or some shit.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    yeah parsing it manually without a library is rough
    Warcry Space Nigga (banned)
    I want to get into no code coding:
    https://www.ibm.com/architectures/hybrid/genai-code-generation-z
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Parse my ass plz kthnx
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think you should try out the forums ButtFuckersUnited.org
    Originally posted by Donald Trump XML is used all over the place, and you don't want to be trying to parse it without the aid of some sort of library.

hey you don't have to tell me twice

civ 4 mods used XML FOR SOME FUCKING REASON literally the only time I used XML format in my life, the other times being at jobs where they ask if I ever used XML and I say OH YEAH ALL THE TIME!

Originally posted by Billy teh Block Head I have suspended your server for being associated with this 'racist' website. If you read in the hosting terms we do not allow swearing. Symbols of hate and bigotry like swastigonts and your use of racial epiphets on oak signs (according to the XML data the word nigger is used over 3000 times on individual signs)

For these reasons you will be suspended until further notice.
    https://github.com/Adrianotiger/desktopPet/blob/master/Pets/esheep64/animations.xml
    Bradley Black Hole
    Interested!

coding project idea;

A MySQL modern browser compatible chat plugin that can be dropped into any old SQL PHP forum like oldtotse or this site but also work with django pythons and talk to each other like fediverses so all the OG forums can have a live chat similar to how Xenforo has in-site forums chat but this will be able to talk to other servers like how multinode relay chat works on BBS

how come Bradley's phone isn't taken from him living in a halfway house on court ruling while he's just running freely posting cock pics and sending dick pics harassing people via-PM

what the fuck goes on in Florida? even in California they would be watching him. I guess Florida really is the new lib-hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree coding project idea;

A MySQL modern browser compatible chat plugin that can be dropped into any old SQL PHP forum like oldtotse or this site but also work with django pythons and talk to each other like fediverses so all the OG forums can have a live chat similar to how Xenforo has in-site forums chat but this will be able to talk to other servers like how multinode relay chat works on BBS

i remember that gui from the 90s

wargames-tier gui from the 80s should come back into vogue
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy how come Bradley's phone isn't taken from him living in a halfway house on court ruling while he's just running freely posting cock pics and sending dick pics harassing people via-PM

what the fuck goes on in Florida? even in California they would be watching him. I guess Florida really is the new lib-hole

the fuck does florida have anything to do with it
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy how come Bradley's phone isn't taken from him living in a halfway house on court ruling while he's just running freely posting cock pics and sending dick pics harassing people via-PM

why do you care so much about what the government does you dick sucking nazi?

WHY DOn'T THE RULES DO THIS!!! OR THAT how about fuck the state, fuck the law. Fuck state rights ANARCHY WORLDWIDE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to Top