User Controls

POSSESSIONS ARE REAL

OXJROUL
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah they are.. we all already know that..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    morons
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    your possesions will enslave you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock morons

says the jedi faggot bitch that only thinks about boys buttholes
    how am i going to go to school like this
    Originally posted by puffy butts how am i going to go to school like this

by jacking off in the bathroom and taking some gaba? you a fucktard?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Posession is a crime tho.
    OP CAN POSESS MY XOXK
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the jedi faggot bitch that only thinks about boys buttholes

you're the one constantly posting pics of your ass.

I don't consider you a boy. I don't consider you a girl, either, since you lack breasts, but your excess of estrogen and that ass like an olympic gymnast after she's been molested by her coach, make you close enough that I can call you my bitch.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby by jacking off in the bathroom and taking some gaba? you a fucktard?

you know me so well im stagger dosing gabs and just tried jacking off in school broom but didnt work
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're the one constantly posting pics of your ass.

I don't consider you a boy. I don't consider you a girl, either, since you lack breasts, but your excess of estrogen and that ass like an olympic gymnast after she's been molested by her coach, make you close enough that I can call you my bitch.

qft.

Bill Krozby posted his ass, so that can't be gay.unlike posting your homo-autistic fantasies about Bill Krozby's ass right thar^

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-03-20T21:43:47.362745+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ny1` else see demons from the corner of the eye
    bling bling Dark Matter
    olny the right side
    bling bling Dark Matter
    swastikka eyezz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby by jacking off in the bathroom and taking some gaba? you a fucktard?

This was your best post. Someone hacked Bill Krozby account and made a funny.
    possession isn't real hehe. i mean i certainly am not possessed. *takes astrogrens*
    Originally posted by RisiR This was your best post. Someone hacked Bill Krozby account and made a funny.

lol i hacked my own account
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is this a ghost thread (spooky not racist kind) or a communism thread
    Originally posted by aldra is this a ghost thread (spooky not racist kind) or a communism thread

ur mom has sex with spooks
Jump to Top