User Controls

Aldra explain it to me

Warcry African Astronaut
    You keep saying no Polish teens will give me a chance and maybe ur right but how do you explain in other countries include rich ass USA where they can just go to college or live off their parents or find a sucker to live on to find so many on rymjobs dot com willing to even lick way older men than me ass holes then? How do they find them? Not only this but those dudes look ugly and sleepy explain tit to me and don’t say money I have downtimes money and can pay anything for this.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    you look at old mens ass
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry You keep saying no Polish teens will give me a chance and maybe ur right but how do you explain in other countries include rich ass USA where they can just go to college or live off their parents or find a sucker to live on to find so many on rymjobs dot com willing to even lick way older men than me ass holes then? How do they find them? Not only this but those dudes look ugly and sleepy explain tit to me and don’t say money I have downtimes money and can pay anything for this.

You're an idiot
    Bradley Black Hole
    Great point, Aldra will struggle to explain this one!
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I have about three pages of PMs from aldra that basically say nothing lol
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    simp alert!
Jump to Top