User Controls

look how young they are and how old those men are

Warcry African Astronaut
    how do they even find them or recruit them for this?
    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ucctfum8ef9/rymjob_-_marina_angel_his_tongue_licked_me_ass
    Warcry African Astronaut
    what makes those guys so special where theyd recurit suhc old men but not someone like me?
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    his_tongue_licked_me_ass
    Originally posted by Warcry what makes those guys so special where theyd recurit suhc old men but not someone like me?

you gotta lick ass if you want your ass licked
    Warcry African Astronaut
    she staryted when she was 18 like i said why dont chicks like this exist in poland even in ghettos like ldoz iwlling to lick odl mens asshole swhoa re this young and look like this in lodz or poland?

https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=marinaangel/gender=f/marina-angel.htm
    I guess you can say there's a lot of ass kissers in that industry
    Warcry African Astronaut
    where do i find one like this even being younger than those dudes in poland who also like her is 18 or so and looks this good and doenst care about age and is willing to rim? any tips?
    Originally posted by Warcry look how old those men are

Warcry African Astronaut
    how do i join such a site and would they hire me or am i too young and good looking? why are all those dudes so old and thos ehcicks so young? how did they win the lottery of life?
    Warcry African Astronaut

again whjere do i find one like this in lodz poland?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    is it they exist here too and like her dont care about licking ass or the age of the other dude and they all jus tpretned to care about age and ltierlaly today like ten of them rejected me jsut due to age and i simply havent had luck finding them or does it really dpeend this much on country where ur at?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Like what do i got to do to be this guy and have his life? am i too young for it and just simpyl have too old or what?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    i mean if even on the polish hooker website barely any 18 yr odls exist and barely any chicks who have rimjobs as one of their services someone explain it to me?
    you look at old men ass
    Originally posted by Warcry kike what do i got to do to be this guy and have his life? am i too young for it and just simpyl have tow ait or what?

kike
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Do you realize how few such exist how lucky those dudes are I could walks round all day here in the ghetto I wouldn’t find w single one? And I’m again w at younger and better looking than these old men on tym jobs dot com do u realise ho lucky they are and how good they live?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    In fact a whole yr basically went by I haven’t found a single one literally what they get on demand in a whole yr even in the ghetto of Poland probably the place mapy drug addicts and hookers live and I try all the time even offered money before etc.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Also who recruits them and how if someone is able to how do I repeat this without having to join an entire if is try like to have them picked for me how do I replicate what recruits do to get this?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry

again whjere do i find one like this in lodz poland?

Your computer monitor
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry In fact a whole yr basically went by I haven’t found a single one literally what they get on demand in a whole yr even in the ghetto of Poland probably the place mapy drug addicts and hookers live and I try all the time even offered money before etc.

You're an idiot
Jump to Top