User Controls

I want to be friends with people and I want people to be friends with me...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Humanity is the steward of this planet and greater transparency is much easier to see.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    You could've been closer friends with me EXCEPT you never wanted to call me back Mattchew.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I only want you for your sex
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley You could've been closer friends with me EXCEPT you never wanted to call me back Mattchew.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I thought this was a wariat thread.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    im gonna etch that on your head stone
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    BE MY FRIEND, FOLKS!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Originally posted by WellHung BE MY FRIEND, FOLKS!

We are friends bish
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I’ll be ur friend, u stupid loser :)
    We are also friends ! I just went MIA from everyone completely the last few years. Went through some terrible shit and I couldn’t socialize with anyone anywhere until I stopped feeling all the sadz and hopeless through too many painkillers.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks We are also friends ! I just went MIA from everyone completely the last few years. Went through some terrible shit and I couldn’t socialize with anyone anywhere until I stopped feeling all the sadz and hopeless through too many painkillers.
    I know those feelings & I’m sorry. If u need to talk, we can.
    Bradley Black Hole
    DTE is a better friend than WH
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I gotta admit, I have obscure taste in friends lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I’ll be ur friend, u stupid loser :)

I have a rupee. Come be my best friend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks We are also friends ! I just went MIA from everyone completely the last few years. Went through some terrible shit and I couldn’t socialize with anyone anywhere until I stopped feeling all the sadz and hopeless through too many painkillers.

No one cares about your self-diagnosed trials and tribulations or petty mewling. This isn't an AA meeting...or some group therapy session

This.

Is.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks I gotta admit, I have obscure taste in friends lol

My cock tastes delicious. Bring your tonsils on over here and you can find out for yourself.
    And that gf you spoke of? Yeah
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks And that gf you spoke of? Yeah

Don't be jealous. I have more than enough happy sauce to go around...wariat doesn't mind
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by WellHung BE MY FRIEND, FOLKS!

i want to fuck your ass
Jump to Top