User Controls

One good thing that being deported achieved for me

Warcry Space Nigga (banned)
    the only good thing kind folk was that it enabled me to achieve my dream of fucking a girl under 18 and this happene donly within the past two years and due to me moving to lodz and it happened about three times or three diff 16 yr olds. only one was somewhat attractive. but besides this fact i mad eout with various 15/16 yr olds and this hasnt happene din ym life since i was like 22 and on a visit to poland from the us.
    living in lodz or a drug and sort of rundown city like gotham in batman has its perks folks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry the only good thing kind folk was that it enabled me to achieve my dream of fucking a girl under 18 and this happene donly within the past two years and due to me moving to lodz and it happened about three times or three diff 16 yr olds. only one was somewhat attractive. but besides this fact i mad eout with various 15/16 yr olds and this hasnt happene din ym life since i was like 22 and on a visit to poland from the us.

I want you to get a fake ID that says you're 12 then I'm going to pay you a rupee to suck my cock
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry living in a drug and sort of rundown city like gotham in batman has its perks folks.

All the niggers you can get into your asshole
    i dont think i could have achieved this in warsaw. and get this guys i had more chances i fucked up. meaning i could have fucked more under 18 teens evena. threesome with quite a bit younger but was afraid of getting in toruble since one of them had my facbeook and its trackable not sure about in poland they use ips but at least in usa they can trakc u on facbeook absed on ip or email phone number etc. plus they never offered it like a threesome for money and i stopped running into them or seeing them. oh yea those tow urkainains when they were 16 now 17 the threesome offer for one thousand zlote i passe dup on when one of them is literlaly the msot gorgeous beautiful girl ive ever seen. so yea way more chances could have been. oh yea and also this chick who claimed to be pregnant and said she was 16 although i suspected she wa slying due to her birthday image her mom comented on of a certian age being only two years ago in terms of what facbeook said or the date on it unless she like had an old picture she poste don that date from two years abck which would be weird. that chance. also ukrianain possibly refugee chicks two of em one also i was tlaking to onf acbeook but had a bf when i asked them if theyd come over after they kept coming abck to me aksing if ill egt them stuff like energy drinks they said were this age and we have boyfriend slike right away just me inviting them made them think sex would occur or something but anyway we kept tlaking then i got parnaoid and blocked her and never tlake dto her since or seen her.,
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry i dont think i could have achieved this in warsaw. and get this guys i had more chances i fucked up. meaning i could have fucked more under 18 teens evena. threesome with quite a bit younger but was afraid of getting in toruble since one of them had my facbeook and its trackable not sure about in poland they use ips but at least in usa they can trakc u on facbeook absed on ip or email phone number etc. plus they never offered it like a threesome for money and i stopped running into them or seeing them. oh yea those tow urkainains when they were 16 now 17 the threesome offer for one thousand zlote i passe dup on when one of them is literlaly the msot gorgeous beautiful girl ive ever seen. so yea way more chances could have been.

I'm going to do a foursome using your asshole, my dick, and bothof my arms.

And I'm not paying you...you dont even get to be a whore...you're just going to be a slut
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by Warcry the only good thing kind folk was that it enabled me to achieve my dream of fucking a girl under 18 and this happene donly within the past two years and due to me moving to lodz and it happened about three times or three diff 16 yr olds. only one was somewhat attractive. but besides this fact i mad eout with various 15/16 yr olds and this hasnt happene din ym life since i was like 22 and on a visit to poland from the us.
    Someone needs to drop a shitload of leafelets saying this dude is a pedo. drop them in his own town. pay a company to just post Wariats face warning Momss and Dads of this sick fucks intentions
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy Someone needs to drop a shitload of leafelets saying this dude is a pedo. drop them in his own town. pay a company to just post Wariats face warning Momss and Dads of this sick fucks intentions

I'd rather drop a shitload of sarin
Jump to Top