User Controls

Time to formally introduce..

.. Introduce yourselves.

OK, So I am in my young 50s

My name is Tony Tacho (Pronounce Taco) and often I use Tony Taco Ten, because my friends hella dared me to eat 10 tacos in 5 minutes without bursting (like vomit) and I did.

So much about me.. your turn
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post nude selfies
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies

You first, then JC Stanton the Invert
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You first, then JC Stanton the Invert

this is your thread...I'm not the one attention whoring
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    do you still got that derp eye and wheelchair. or did you get an upgrade like steven hawking?
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is your thread…I'm not the one attention whoring

I'm sorry I did this. I need to get my medication .. fucking 10 days without half of them already. I found one today.. perked me up. it was hiding in the earthquake pill box. but it was my last one.

I sent JC a message. he probably wont give a shit, but I owned it and messaged him anyways to apologize. It's one thing to troll for funzies and another to be a dick.
    the zigly
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump the zigly

Zig the Cat

is that a Robert Crumb Reference
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i wonder whatever happened to jcfl
    No its a zongo reference.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump No its a zongo reference.

I looked it up Zongo is apart of the nation of Republic of Congo.

Have you ever been to Africa?
    Originally posted by NARCassist do you still got that derp eye and wheelchair. or did you get an upgrade like steven hawking?

Got damn Jimmy .. fuck off asshole. Stop telling people about my health issues you fucking tard. like a gossip girl.. its' either him or my retarded cousin
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    JC Denton you mean
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yo i got u pills fam bare spekled an ting &^peng *+
    Originally posted by mmQ JC Denton you mean

You may have known a JC Denton but I was introduced to a JC Stanton. they probably changed names over the years
    Crazy Town, Money Marriage and Meth/ Google Books

Crazy Town: Money. Marriage. Meth. - Page 161 - Google Books Result
    https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0967851467
    Sterling R. Braswell - 2008 - ‎Biography & Autobiography
    Totse.com is the brainchild of two men by the name of Jeff Hunter and J.C. Stanton. It initially came into being in 1989 as a dial-up system run on a computer with
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh. JC Denton was a person I remember from zoklet and it was so close sounding j thought maybe you've just had it wrong.

MY BAD!!!
    the prophecy has been fulfilled, bling is more powerful than tacho
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic the prophecy has been fulfilled, bling is more powerful than tacho

Tacho was never powerful. And hardly enjoyed any support, not from the userbase nor M&A. Not trying to shit on bling but it's really not hard to be more powerful than Tacho. He was shit, entitled SJW leftie nigger shit. Fuck him.
    I was glad Tacho existed.
Jump to Top