User Controls

You guys dont even understand

Warcry Certified lover boy
    how piopular i was amongst teenage girls here how many chances i had the first two years i lived in lodz but was still parnaoid of the law and shit and just skirmished plus at thew time i swore to give up young chicks after how rude theyw ere online to me in warsaw. but anyway besides this besides this point, it was the first time in ym whle life at around age 38 i was regularly meeting 15 evena t times 13 (who lied about their age or didnt tell me at firs ttill later or who were refugees etc i only met nothing ever happeneed with) to 17 yr ols nothing happened of course but i mean how many chances i had. its weird right i lived inw arsaw those yr slike no chance si come to a city like lodz with drugs everywhere etc and i ahd chance after chance then i relaized fuck it maybe im not too old ill try it again went back to my old self and now after doing drugs or who knows what looking worse and worse no chances since last summer.
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    i had a 15 yr old over here i got naked in my pad and we jsut snuggled watche dnetlix because i didnt want to take adnvantage of her she was a ukrianain girl btw and said if i had meth or paid her shed do almsot anything but i didnt i wanted us to be together and told her i feel like im more of a father figure to you tha toyu never had and i fucked a couple 16 yr olds etc. so it wasnt horrible guys but i still feel compared ot what chances i had what ptoential i failed os many girls guys so many.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry how piopular i was amongst teenage girls here how many chances i had the first two years i lived in lodz but was still parnaoid of the law and shit and just skirmished plus at thew time i swore to give up young chicks after how rude theyw ere online to me in warsaw. but anyway besides this besides this point, it was the first time in ym whle life at around age 38 i was regularly meeting 15 evena t times 13 (who lied about their age or didnt tell me at firs ttill later or who were refugees etc i only met nothing ever happeneed with) to 17 yr ols nothing happened of course but i mean how many chances i had. its weird right i lived inw arsaw those yr slike no chance si come to a city like lodz with drugs everywhere etc and i ahd chance after chance then i relaized fuck it maybe im not too old ill try it again went back to my old self and now after doing drugs or who knows what looking worse and worse no chances since last summer.

Originally posted by Warcry i had a 15 yr old over here i got naked in my pad and we jsut snuggled watche dnetlix because i didnt want to take adnvantage of her she was a ukrianain girl btw and said if i had meth or paid her shed do almsot anything but i didnt i wanted us to be together and told her i feel like im more of a father figure to you tha toyu never had and i fucked a couple 16 yr olds etc. so it wasnt horrible guys but i still feel compared ot what chances i had what ptoential i failed os many girls guys so many.

I want to fuck you in the ass
Jump to Top