User Controls

The 100% Democratic Judge and Jury Illegally Prosecuting Trump

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Statute of limitations has passed. There is no grounds for any of this. Our judicial system has run amok and has been weaponized by evil doers.
    George Soros is Satan.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Stormie daniels is a stupid money hungry slut who's exorbitant spending will never be satiated.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    he is 100% guilty and will be getting ass fucked in prison when he drops the soap
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

Statute of limitations has passed. There is no grounds for any of this. Our judicial system has run amok and has been weaponized by evil doers.
    George Soros is Satan.

This isn't the only example. There's countless ones that can be referenced with a simple search.

This is why some ancient greek was making fun of some other ancient greek bragging about all their laws. The legal-fucks make the laws so verbose and complicated they can literally charge anyone with a crime.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole

This guy goes hard, burned himself outside my trial.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

M-MAGA
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

M-MAGA

I'd sure like to do that to the entire population of Israel
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I'd sure like to do that to the entire population of Israel

So you hate America?

This guy goes hard, burned himself outside my trial.

lol why the fuck would you do it at a Trump trial

either it's a soymaga retard YOU CANT DO DAT TO MY DONNY REEEEE *sets self on fire* or a cry hard leftcuck NOT MY PRESIDENT FUCK YOU RAPIST CHEETO *sets self on fire*

What stance do you take when 100% of the sides are retarded? You can't kill everyone, nobody would vote for that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree lol why the fuck would you do it at a Trump trial

either it's a soymaga retard YOU CANT DO DAT TO MY DONNY REEEEE *sets self on fire* or a cry hard leftcuck NOT MY PRESIDENT FUCK YOU RAPIST CHEETO *sets self on fire*

What stance do you take when 100% of the sides are retarded? You can't kill everyone, nobody would vote for that

He was trying to warn about a fascist coup apparently. Peter Thiel is in on it, and it involves bitcoin.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump and it involves bitcoin.

read as: They stopped using their bank

that's the biggest crime you can commit, that's a crime even Trump would never commit as he is beholden to the hebrews
    One of the jurors who was just excused for a scheduling conflict is now on the news telling everyone how much she hates Donald Trump.
    infinityshock Black Hole

M-MAGA

dude still has all his hair

thats talent
    infinityshock Black Hole

Dude went a bit far to get a message out. He could have just spammed that text on BBSs until someone noticed

at least then he'd still have his eyebrows and pubes
    Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.

thats where you stick it in soft then enjoy the symphony of snap-crackle-pop when you get hard

(was permabanned from an online video game for posting that)
    Donald Trump Black Hole

The burning man, Max Azzarello has died. When you burn your skin it breaks down, and your body gets poisoned from all the destroyed material. Or something like that. Horrible way to die.

But the bit I want to know is who told him about the fascist coup I am planning?
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Gamers in control
    infinityshock Black Hole

The burning man, Max Azzarello has died. When you burn your skin it breaks down, and your body gets poisoned from all the destroyed material. Or something like that. Horrible way to die.

But the bit I want to know is who told him about the fascist coup I am planning?

Papa smurf
    Donald Trump Black Hole

The rise of fascism is one of the burning issues of our time.

I hate myself.
Jump to Top