User Controls

Can one of you gaymers help me?

Bradley Black Hole
    https://luna.amazon.com/subscription/luna-plus/B085TRCCT6

Can you check out this list and tell me what are the best games in your opinion? I like games where you fight or shoot and can level up your character, collect money, do quests, I got burned out of fallout3 the other day after like a week of playing straight and Woudl like to expand into other gaymes.

Thanks a bunch!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    the RE2 remake is really good

Elex and Amalur are RPGs kind of similar to fallout
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Bug Fables
    Yakuza
    Castlevania
    Shantae
    Metal Slug
    Bee Simulator
    Battle for Bikini Bottom
    I used to play a lot of neogeo games back in school, still remember the shitty layout of the NRX emulator

Metal Slug and KoF were ace
    Bug Fables has the best designed spider boss in any video game EVER which is pretty ironic because it's based on a game with the worst implementation of spiders in any game EVER

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Best:
    Yakuza
    Castlevania
    Resident Evil
    Alien
    Fallout

Good:
    Guacamelee
    Battle for bikini bottom
    Contra (Difficult but fun)
    King Of Fighters
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Bradley https://luna.amazon.com/subscription/luna-plus/B085TRCCT6

Can you check out this list and tell me what are the best games in your opinion? I like games where you fight or shoot and can level up your character, collect money, do quests, I got burned out of fallout3 the other day after like a week of playing straight and Woudl like to expand into other gaymes.

Thanks a bunch!

Nigga if you are gonna be on house arrest for a year just get a used xbox one for like 300$ and hook a keyboard and mouse up to it so you can play more gamez
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Nigga if you are gonna be on house arrest for a year just get a used xbox one for like 300$ and hook a keyboard and mouse up to it so you can play more gamez

iirc luna just streams the games via video so you can play them with pretty much anything, need a good internet connection for it to work properly though
    the lego games are decent if you like platformers like Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie but they get repetitive pretty quickly. I played all of them that existed at the time when I was a teenager and was surprised how deep they go. I have seen some hardcore gamers buy all of them on steam and beat them all in a weekend type shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm a gaymer
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I always put on PALWORLD for my autistic friend when he visits.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Tried Control for 2 days but it was kinda confusing CONSTANTLY just walking around in circles looking for the next thing, I used a guide 1 time and within like 20 minutes I"m stuck again just constantly stuck looking for the next place/hallway pisses me off immensely.

Trying Amalur, based on Aldra's recommendation. Will work my way down the list through all of these until I get busy with school, get a job, or get off house arrest.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ner vegas the RE2 remake is really good

Elex and Amalur are RPGs kind of similar to fallout

I have heard it said that Elex is sci-fi Gothic.

And Amalur is an elaborate scam pulled on the state of Rhode Island. It plays like an MMO (go here and kill X number of Y species, collect X number of Y items quests), because it was probably supposed to be an MMO (people debate this, but if you've played the game it's hard not to feel like it's true). It's an okay game, but like... man, is it ever unsatisfying to feel like you're the only person logged into an MMO.
    Bradley Black Hole
    WOW ALDRA, AMALUR is leaving Amazon Luna on April 25th, why would you recommend a game that's not gonna be around for even 6 more days????????//

I did like playing it yesterday but if it's leaving in five days I don't really wanna get into it and it seems like a lot to learn just to not be able to play it in a couple days.

Going to try Elex next.

I have played Bug Fables, I got pretty far and then got stuck. After Elex I will try Alien.
    Originally posted by Bradley WOW ALDRA, AMALUR is leaving Amazon Luna on April 25th, why would you recommend a game that's not gonna be around for even 6 more days????????//

Originally posted by Meikai I have heard it said that Elex is sci-fi Gothic.

I tried the first one but didn't get very far. seemed cool but it kept making my GPU eat shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    Elex 2 is really good
    Bradley Black Hole
    You can have sex with a dwarf and he just stands there and gives you a BJ but you have to go to his house at night when his wife and kids are asleep.
    Bradley Black Hole
    but he gave me 200 shards (gold) when I was done
Jump to Top