User Controls

Animal Magnetism

There was a theory developed hundreds of years ago. At the time Animal Magnetism was thought to be rather controversial but in the current climate I believe it is an integral component of a social psychology.

Let our consideration begin with a simple thought experiment. A room contains five individuals. One is a natural introvert and can be disregarded as a component of the social triangle. Two are extroverts in the extreme. The remaining two are 40/60 (a) and 60/40 (b) int/ext (termed splits) respectively and of opposite gender. The two extroverts are of the same gender.

We can then pose a question regarding what will happen in this room. Specifically in terms of social gravitation I believe a number of inferences can be made. 1. The chance of social volatility is increased when the extroverts coincide. 2. The introvert will abide by two things, a nondisclosure agreement in terms of interaction and a short span of conversation attention. 3. The splits will have low social volitility with either of the extroverts.

I earlier mentioned the social triangle. If each person is considered a point. There is a map from a to b that nessicarily uses e as a fulcrum gde c, d, form their own linear map. What this means is that in a set of 5 there is a mapped triangle and a mapped line. Regardless of intersection this should hold in that conversation will gravitate between a, b and, e regardless of the interaction between c and d.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there any alcohol in the room?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why do you assume there is high social volatility between the extroverts?
    Originally posted by Sophie Why do you assume there is high social volatility between the extroverts?

I assume a higher chance because an introvert should be less contentious. It is a generality. Not a rule.
Jump to Top