User Controls

Australian christian skitzo stabbed by moslim

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    thats crazy.
    the guy that got stabbed is the one on the kleft. I have actually posted about him before
    Originally posted by Ghost Reason & Theology
    Reason & Theology
    1 hour ago
    If you wonder why I’m still addressing Fiducia Supplicans then look no further than this. They are still lying about the pope. So I will continue to speak the truth as long as they continue to lie and slander.

https://news.sky.com/story/sydney-priest-among-four-people-stabbed-during-church-service-australian-media-13115918
    Angry Muslim Radicalist
    Gay Radicalist
    Christian Radicalist
    Infinityshock
    Jewish Radicalist

what to do.. WHAT TO DO?
    Aliens want to rape your bottoms and not even give the common courtesy to wipe it dry or call you in the morning
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Frala is a fat cheating hooker and cheats on Lanny when he's on a business trip to Faggy Frisco or at least that is what Scron tells me.
    That's crazy how I posted about this guy before

Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy Aliens want to rape your bottoms and not even give the common courtesy to wipe it dry or call you in the morning

sounds like a date to me
    Originally posted by Iron Ree That's crazy how I posted about this guy before

sounds like a date to me

gay af
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy gay af

It's not gay if the female aliens breed by fucking you in the ass which gets them pregnant
    so he said shit to piss people off and got stabbed in the first world

#neverFOrgetCharlieHebdo

ner vegas African Astronaut
    oh fuck was that him
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    probably some GAY LUNATIC going on a GAY RAMPAGE
    Originally posted by Iron Ree It's not gay if the female aliens breed by fucking you in the ass which gets them pregnant

No but that seahorse form of procreation-thought of yours is, FAG!
    It's clear they allowed people into Australia that their religion clashes with his and well.. he would of been safe had the globalist agenda not took place in "First World"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy Aliens want to rape your bottoms and not even give the common courtesy to wipe it dry or call you in the morning

Aliens invented roofies and brought them to earth to sex traffick humans. Roofies were part of the technological exchange with the world governments
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas probably some GAY LUNATIC going on a GAY RAMPAGE

Like the fag mohammedian who shooted up that orlando fag bar
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree so he said shit to piss people off and got stabbed in the first world

#neverFOrgetCharlieHebdo

He missed his calling as a Santa claus
    Originally posted by ner vegas probably some GAY LUNATIC going on a GAY RAMPAGE

it was moslem

I disagree with you Bishop "scarface" Mar Mari I do not expect a priest to bless my irregular union so I will just never go to any church until I die because of my HORRIBLE lifestyle choices, and you will get stabbed by an immigrant.

I don't really see what his position of descenting from fiducia seems to accomplish when a pastoral document like infinita dignitas or fiducia supplicans are designed to bring people like me and marginalized immigrants into the church. This pastor has clearly failed his mission from God and it almost seems like this stabbing is a message on the error of his ways

I will continue to ascent to fiducia

Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy It's clear they allowed people into Australia that their religion clashes with his and well..

The muslims in my country behave perfectly fine. I don't think it's an issue at all except in places like britain who are cultural cucks and give up their rights and #freeDUMBs to immigrants instead of destroying their identity through a dominant white culture like we do

Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy No but that seahorse form of procreation-thought of yours is, FAG!

There is literally nothing gay about getting anally penetrated by alien and having your anal spores fertilize HER eggs
    thats crazy

Originally posted by infinityshock Aliens invented roofies and brought them to earth to sex traffick humans. Roofies were part of the technological exchange with the world governments

u actually believe that :/
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy u actually believe that :/

ofc he does

atheists supplant the holy truth of religions for pure delusion because they are being led astray by satan. you will never find an avowed atheists who claims that god does not exist who does not also hold some unfalsifiable schizophrenic delusions about the world because demonic possession is real and they are the first-order victims (who spread their satanic lies, further victimizing the world as faith in God erodes).
    the world is so evil. You dont see Christians going into mosques and shotting them up

they may claim to be Christian but thats such an unholy unchrist thing to do. because it makes Jesus words look hypocritical.

but in the Muslim faith, to Jihad an Infidel as they see Christians and Non Muslims is a wonderful thing to do in Allah's namesake.

because that is what Muhamad preaches?
Jump to Top