User Controls

Improving the World ***Suicide Discussion Thread***

Bradley Black Hole
    What are your thoughts on killing yourself?

Have you ever attempted to kill yourself?

Do you think something bad happens to people who kill themselves?

If you are one of those people who consider it, how would you do it?

Why haven't you done it yet?

I personally have had suicidal thoughts most of my life, beginning when I was probably about seven or eight years old, they really peaked when I was 23 and the love of my life left me after six or seven years and I struggled to handle it. I was gonna just dome her and then dome myself but I was like woah bud that's wayyy too crazy so I just became really depressed.

A lot of it has to do with my drinking, I think. When I'm depressed & then I drink on top of it, I get really really depressed and after ra long enough period fo time I start feeling suicidal. Most recently over the last summer I thought I was gonna end up going totally blind so I told myself when I couldn't shitpost, read, text, or see my dick I was gonna fill my pockets full of rocks and go into the canals all over the city and just drift down into the ocean. I really liked the idea of that, felt it kinda romantic and felt attached to the idea. But when I stop drinking for a couple weeks/months that feeling really goes away.

I'm sad a bunch of my friends killed themselves at one point or another, but a couple of my enemies did too which I ain't gonna lie I was happy about it. Not sure if that makes me a bad person or just a regular person.

I'm happy I can still read and shit, my visions improved a bit (I think it's hard to be confidant cuz it's damage to the eyes and you adjust/accept the changes) but I can honestly say it's not getting worse. If it do tho, I probably kill myself.

The older I get the less I feel desire to take anyone else with me, even my ops, and I just would prefer to go out with quiet dignity if I coudln't jack off or read or take care of myself. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

How about you? You gonna kill yourself soon?
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I do drugs and engage in risky behavior and i'm not too worried about it
    Bradley Black Hole
    Your anus has evidence of a recent sexual assault.
    anal examination sounds pretty gay alright
    Bradley Black Hole
    How does an anal exam work lol

Like there's no hymen or anything that's ruptured so I don't get it...
    they just look REALLY close and finger it a bit to see if you blush
    Bradley Black Hole
    Didn't you say like a week ago you don't do drugs and now you're saying you do drugs?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bump
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley Didn't you say like a week ago you don't do drugs and now you're saying you do drugs?

One way or the other you've just gotta accept scronny is a filthy little liar.

Suicide is for queers btw, I could never.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley How does an anal exam work lol

Like there's no hymen or anything that's ruptured so I don't get it…

The doctor sticks a rod up your ass and if you cum it means you were raped
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree anal examination sounds pretty gay alright

It is literally impossible to differentiate between getting dicked in the ass and 'normal' medical 'abnormalities'...

Stupid niggers
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree they just look REALLY close and finger it a bit to see if you blush

That wasn't a finger...

And ignore the fact he had both hands on his patients shoulders
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    More like when DONT I think about it...😭
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock It is literally impossible to differentiate between getting dicked in the ass and 'normal' medical 'abnormalities'…

Stupid niggers

^ sounds like aggresive denial
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina ^ sounds like aggresive denial

Bend over that fallen log over there and I'll show you
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Suicide has thoughts of me.
Jump to Top