User Controls

🇮🇱😭 Kikes are crying about Iran again 🇮🇷🚀☢️

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I bet my shiniest silver goy shekel that nothing will happen besides an entire river and sea of kike COCKodile tears for nothing like always

Bradley Black Hole
    Man I hope something happens :)
    I'll bet my last goy shekel that the waterworks flowing from this non kosher pork nothing burger will be enough to fill the River of Jordan several 𝐉𝐄𝐖s over with 1 Super Holocaust Gallons of Kike tears

Originally posted by Ghost 6 million x 6 million = 36,000,000,000,000

36 trillion can also be represented as 1 "Super Holocaust" or the unit 𝐉𝐄𝐖

Here is the math to convert $1 to the unit 𝐉𝐄𝐖 / jedi

I bet my last shiny goy shekel that there will be more kike COCKodile tears spilled than blood

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree I bet my last shiny goy shekel that there will be more kike COCKodile tears spilled than blood

theres videos online showing kaliber-tier explosions in judenkikeland population centers
    thats three kike shekeles I have wagered now and not a single kike drop of blood has spilled upon their stolen land. They cry wolf and squeal like a piggie that lost it's toe but it's all just postering so they can genocide muslims because they are racist kikes

Originally posted by Ghost
    I RAN SO FAR AWAY

I JUST RAN

IRAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    iran has enough sleeper cells in the US to make october 7th look like an amateur hour party.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock iran has enough sleeper cells in the US to make october 7th look like an amateur hour party.

n u been sleeping with them
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina n u been sleeping with them

your mother told me when i was sleeping with her
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock your mother told me when i was sleeping with her

told u what
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina told u what

Yes
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres videos online showing kaliber-tier explosions in judenkikeland population centers

GET KALIBRATED
    I never thought I would see far Leftoids share the same hatred for jedi people as the Far Alt Right aka You guys and White Nationalist sons of bitches.
    SNL is just not funny anymore. no one can stay in character.

it's specially funny when you're spot on and timing is 99% and you trip over your line and it becomes a blooper moment and everyone loses it. but they do it Every single skit like it's being done on purpose.

it's so fake and hack.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy SNL is just not funny anymore. no one can stay in character.

it's specially funny when you're spot on and timing is 99% and you trip over your line and it becomes a blooper moment and everyone loses it. but they do it Every single skit like it's being done on purpose.

it's so fake and hack.

Diversity hire.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy I never thought I would see far Leftoids share the same hatred for jedi people as the Far Alt Right aka You guys and White Nationalist sons of bitches.

Everyone hates kikes
    LOL
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Oy vey....

https://news.sky.com/story/world-must-face-irans-evil-empire-israeli-president-says-13115263

Iran's attack on Israel was a "declaration of war", Israel's president has told Sky News.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    as expected, they're pretending they didn't provoke it by undermining the basis of international diplomacy
Jump to Top