User Controls

FINNY ban was a Phalse Phlag

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    now with the illegal bann on finny finally being lifted, the draconian measures like post limits and email verification remain and persist,

are we wrong to assume the finny bann saga was just a ruse and a phalse phlag by lanny to introduce draconian restriction on freedom of speech to restrict legitimate alts from freely and truthfully expressin' themselves on this website.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Break da law break da law
    Someone I know refuses to make an alt on this site because "It's too much work." to create a new email lol
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Coming up with a username is half the battle.
    Not really, you can always just ask Ghost for help. Or add " 's Ghost" to your username if you can't get back into your account because you died.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby's Ghost Someone I know refuses to make an alt on this site because "It's too much work." to create a new email lol

I mean look at how old all my accounts are. I am banned from every single email provider and they all want money from me. I have a dozen proton mail 💌 accounts. I was gonna open my own email server and also use it as a fax server and use a virtual fax machine as an inbox and assign emails from my own domain to each virtual fax number 📠 i.e scron@trianglesfinancial.com
    Scronknee@trianglesfinancial.com

And each time I register an account I can just open a panel and select an inbox like a different Gmail account. The only thing that stopped me was POP3 and my tld expired

You would be surprised at how much work goes into email servers
    That is how communists work. Seems sus.
    I'm actually responsible for both these security measures being introduced to ISS software

Due to my mass account registration and spam Lanny was forced to apply email verification and a new account post limit.

It's the easiest solution but I agree that the forum is better without this system

It's all my fault and there is nothing I can do to fix it. It's like shooting a cop and now they are always jerks on the block you just can't change that
    Originally posted by Iron Ree I'm actually responsible for both these security measures being introduced to ISS software

Due to my mass account registration and spam Lanny was forced to apply email verification and a new account post limit.

It's the easiest solution but I agree that the forum is better without this system

It's all my fault and there is nothing I can do to fix it. It's like shooting a cop and now they are always jerks on the block you just can't change that

Alright. What if you and Lammy are in cahoots?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Based on the causes of these issues the ideal solution would be a perma-ban on lanny
    Or at least slap him around a little.
    In this supposed scenario, infinityshock would have to be the sacrificial lamb.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Alright. What if you and Lammy are in cahoots?

Nope. It would have to be the ultimate 🥏 if so which would make it cool . But he has proven to ime ndbtime and time that he is everynan which proves sokj scriptural lannyidzm . We are clearly a yin yang ☯️
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ In this supposed scenario, infinityshock would have to be the sacrificial lamb.

sexually asssaulted lamb
    Originally posted by Instigator Coming up with a username is half the battle.

what r u retarded or somethi g ?

i can come up with witty usernames in like kne every 7 minutes.
    Originally posted by Iron Ree Nope. It would have to be the ultimate 🥏 if so which would make it cool . But he has proven to ime ndbtime and time that he is everynan which proves sokj scriptural lannyidzm . We are clearly a yin yang ☯️

^ crisis actor
    Child molester ^
Jump to Top