User Controls

The Injury Thread

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Talk about injuries you've had. I've been pretty fortunate myself. Broke my collarbone in 3rd grade, the day before we were getting told what position we'd be playing in my youth football league. Season ending injury. So sad.

That's the only bone I've broke though I think I fractured my shoulder a few weeks ago but I don't remember how.

Other than that, a few sprained ankles and when I was 7 I tripped backwards over stones surrounding a fire that was heating up a scalding hot pot of water, which of course somehow all managed to spill over my stomach. I was just screaming 'I don't wanna die!' while my parents drove to the nearest hospital like 20 minutes away (we were camping). Huge ass blisters all over my stomach.

Oh and I just splashed a bunch of hot grease on my wrist. :(

bling bling Dark Matter
    ur finger loo like sosages abut to bust open
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    27 stitches self inflicted thats about it.
    Nothing serious. Greenstick fracture in my wrist when I was 11.

Couple of stitches in my chin where I fell over on benzos and didn't have the reaction time to put my hands out and went down face first.

Scar on my forehead from when I was drunk and trying to get my phone out my pocket and leant too far forward and toppled over onto my forehead. Twice. Actually that could have been in Sheffield, I think it was. It was a fucked up day, I was getting the train home and at Birmingham some silly cunt through himself under a train so it was delayed for 3 hours and then lots of diversions. I drank like 70 cl of vodka and got off the train in Sheffield to catch another one but went to a park to have a spliff with one of my mates I randomly bumped in to
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Broke my collar bone too, tripped and fell wrong i guess. other than that nothing major.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by mmQ Talk about injuries you've had. I've been pretty fortunate myself. Broke my collarbone in 3rd grade, the day before we were getting told what position we'd be playing in my youth football league. Season ending injury. So sad.

That's the only bone I've broke though I think I fractured my shoulder a few weeks ago but I don't remember how.

Other than that, a few sprained ankles and when I was 7 I tripped backwards over stones surrounding a fire that was heating up a scalding hot pot of water, which of course somehow all managed to spill over my stomach. I was just screaming 'I don't wanna die!' while my parents drove to the nearest hospital like 20 minutes away (we were camping). Huge ass blisters all over my stomach.

Oh and I just splashed a bunch of hot grease on my wrist. :(

What happened to your thumb
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ajax What happened to your thumb

Nothing. It's just the camera angle; my thumb is fully intact.

What happened to yours?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had a seizure at the tax office back in the summer and fucked up my face pretty bad

And before that about a year ago
    I fell ass first into a glass dragon coffee table while naked, I laid on her wooden floor naked for about an hour trying to sleep while she was petting me crying and saying i need to go to the hospital
    , i got a bunch of stitches in my ass
    its been over a year and the scar still itches
    talk about my bloody valentine...

Then before that I was driving drunk and I was slowing down cause I saw a car in front of me but my windshield was fucked up and with the rain I couldn't tell how far away the suv was so I slammed into the back of it and my car spun around and the airbags came out, I was wearing a seat belt...

I hit the suv so hard that my phone flew off my lap hit the wind shield and broke in half. I opened my car door to get out and run I felt so weak from the wreck I immidietly fell , I got back and and started running and fell down again and again.. but eventually was able to bolt across the street and make it back to my place.

from the seat belt and the crash I got a pulmonary embolism and I couldn't sleep for a week because as my body would get tired my breathing became so shallow and I couldn't breath and whenever I took a breath this weird "popping/bubbling" sound would come from my lung. It was awful
    About two weeks ago I was hanging with my neighbor and went to lunch with her after that we went for a walk and went to an art gallery and the owner was playing with his band and they were serving glasses of red wine and chardonnay and they were covering rage against the machine
    and the owner was like "FUCK U I WONT DO WHUT U TELL< FUCK U I WONT DO WHAT U TELL ME!"

and just abruptly stopped and that was the end of their rendition and nobody was clapping, and so I said "don't quitcha day job" and like a couple people kinda chuckled but not really. And my neighbor jabbed me in my side and peenched me. And later on I had a huge bruise that hurt really bad

i sliced my leg open a bunch of times with a kitchen knife cuz i was pissed off and fucked up on a sleep deprivation, 4f-mph, heroin, and klonpins but i think i deleted the pictures of my bloody leg cuz i was ashamed or some shit LOL
    Originally posted by greenplastic i sliced my leg open a bunch of times with a kitchen knife cuz i was pissed off and fucked up on a sleep deprivation, 4f-mph, heroin, and klonpins but i think i deleted the pictures of my bloody leg cuz i was ashamed or some shit LOL

I feel ya on that man, shit happens. When I was 19 I was doing a lot of heroin and I ran and couldn't get anymore so I started drinking vodka and did some coke ent up getting really emo about my life because I wasn't in a good place emotionally at the time and was having problems with my gf who I lived with and didn't really know anyone else because I was living in san antonio and just didn't know anyone there.

I fucked her up the ass and afterwards
    Ent up slitting my wrist (like really bad where my wrist vains were popping out) and smearing blood all over my gf and the cops came and took me to a mental hospital
    and they had this doctor in training lady come in and interview me and was asking me what happened and why did all of this happen
    and I was pretty embarassed, but I ent up telling her everything about the drugs and the sex
    and she was like, well you don't look like a drug addict I can tell from your muscle definition that you're really healthy and stroked me. She was like don't worry about it, this is pretty common for people to mutilate themselves. And I started to weep and she held me.

I felt like a total faggot and was really insecure about the scar, they had stable my wrist up and you can still see where the staples were if you look closely.

But now when people see it and are like "what happened there?" I'm just like "aaah yeah I slit my wrist" and they are like "oh okay"
    I think I injured my ass doing tech.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I think I injured my ass doing tech.

booty bumps can be brutal
    you zaid it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I think I injured my ass doing tech.

tell your boyfriend to not be so rough
Jump to Top