User Controls

Setting yourself on fire during the solar eclipse

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd like to cover my body in flammable liquid then ignite and jump from a height at the peak of the solar eclipse so that I can be with the sun god
    Wouldn't that hurt?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I'd like to cover my body in flammable liquid then ignite and jump from a height at the peak of the solar eclipse so that I can be with the sun god

Good idea. Post live streaming video
    Are you located in the area of the total lunar eclipse? We don't get them here but I am hoping to see it on TV
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Once the Sun is blocked, people will see the incoming Nibiru solar system behind it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    More like anuncocki
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    sorry but I will spend my solar event looking at a tabernacle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby's Ghost Are you located in the area of the total lunar eclipse? We don't get them here but I am hoping to see it on TV

Yeah I'm in the path of totality, total retardation
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Once the Sun is blocked, people will see the incoming Nibiru solar system behind it.

Here's a channel you'd like if you know about Nibiru

https://youtube.com/@thefinaldays4187?si=B2yt9r8JeVDg-NOR
    That's the first thing everyone asks when they come to heaven, are aliens really? No. The annuyucki, the ancient aliens, other planets, all bullshit.
Jump to Top