User Controls

It's getting kinda hard to stick around

Good riddance, faggot. I know but fo real.

Is it me or is the forum really getting shitty? It's probably both. Does anyone here actually enjoy this shit?
    I have spent 2 days awake, nothing on facebook, chans, youtube, steam, the hive, niggasinspace, reddit. Literally everything is dead. I messaged a bunch of girls on online dating because I'm so bored and nobody replies back. I can't smoke tek because I live with my mom and im supposed to hang out with sober friends.

This is fucked. Society is fucked, the internet is ruined.

I feel the same and I can even smoke tech. Fuck.
    Why not?. I'm not supposed to be doing drugs but the triangles blessed me for being a good scrawny.

I just want to quit my job and go pick mushrooms and sell dope.
    No, I can smoke but it doesn't help. Worded that wrong. I should have used "actually" instead of "even".

Fuck.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tige tride comin in ma room bu i trew sumthin at it bcus i jus spray flea power so it got vexed adn wonder around mowing until the dog haras it an scratch at is face
    I'm just a derpadew. what other forums do you post on?.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sumertime ppl think it hits insantly adn evry2 gose mad for like a bit than buyt they are shills cus they do fuc all for the rets of the year bets time to sale wed and moly propably
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's because zill the cuck somehow ramped up his cringe posting a week or two again. I'm serious.
    No it's all TOTSE 2001 fault ban he
    Originally posted by RisiR No, I can smoke but it doesn't help. Worded that wrong. I should have used "actually" instead of "even".

Fuck.

Hahaha. You reached a saturation point where you no longer achieve highs from all the drugs you take. Now you have to deal with the cold hard reality your life is utter shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR Good riddance, faggot. I know but fo real.

Is it me or is the forum really getting shitty? It's probably both. Does anyone here actually enjoy this shit?

it's all you.

kill yourself, faggot
    Originally posted by Dargo Hahaha. You reached a saturation point where you no longer achieve highs from all the drugs you take. Now you have to deal with the cold hard reality your life is utter shit.

I think that's true. I have reached the ceiling.

Time to breakthrough.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have spent 2 days awake, nothing on facebook, chans, youtube, steam, the hive, niggasinspace, reddit. Literally everything is dead. I messaged a bunch of girls on online dating because I'm so bored and nobody replies back. I can't smoke tek because I live with my mom and im supposed to hang out with sober friends.

This is fucked. Society is fucked, the internet is ruined.

suicide is always your best option

kill yourself and put the universe out of your misery
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling tige tride comin in ma room bu i trew sumthin at it bcus i jus spray flea power so it got vexed adn wonder around mowing until the dog haras it an scratch at is face

you kill yourself for the simple reason that you're polluting the gene pool.

stupid nigger.
    Originally posted by RisiR I think that's true. I have reached the ceiling.

Time to breakthrough.

I think you mean breakdown. You're depressed and suicide is your only way out. You know it's true.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It's because zill the cuck somehow ramped up his cringe posting a week or two again. I'm serious.

I'm going to ramp something up your gaping love chasm, you gibbering nigger.
    I haven't opened Pandora's Box in years. I must trip instead of just getting high. Get back to my roots.

Next post by a non-faggot decides the psychedelic I'll trip on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go 2s wif me on a sum french swiss bliss strips
    Originally posted by RisiR I haven't opened Pandora's Box in years. I must trip instead of just getting high. Get back to my roots.

Next post by a non-faggot decides the psychedelic I'll trip on.

Yeah, that's it. Keep chasing the happiness you'll never really have with more drugs. Reality is too shitty to stay sober, but you don't have the courage to end it. Good job.
Jump to Top