User Controls

WHEN DID OCTAVIAN STOP POSTING?

WellHung Black Hole
    HELLO?
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    thats crazy

Originally posted by Haxxor “Stalking stats” can be very informative you gagging fagit 🔄

https://niggasin.space/thread/35525

Such a silly middle aged closet pedophile 😆 shouldn’t you be stalking little boys or sucking daddy’s friends cocks somewhere right now instead of obsessing about what I’m doing?

Studies show conclusively the existence of a victim-to-perpetrator cycle, particularly in regard to males who were sexually abused as children, child sexual abuse typically leads to the development of sexual attraction towards children as well as sexually aggressive behaviour that continues into adulthood.
    The same studies conclusively demonstrated, the vast majority of perpetrators of sexual assault were subjected to abuse in childhood and show sexually abused boys will repeat the same actions and become perpetrators themselves.

Can’t help but wonder what atrocities you’ve already subjected your 8 year old son to. Assuming, of course, that’s not more octavirgin Facebook fiction shit you’re famous for ✊🏼

Originally posted by Haxxor wow do you just follow her around and comment on everything she posts? Just like vinny does with candyrein lol

Originally posted by Octavian. Irma is Kafka's real name

Originally posted by Haxxor No

I do remember you having a very public melt down because Kafka told you to fuck off tho

Then pretended you “forgot” your password when you rage quit

You went from licking her ass to following her around posting butt hurt comments after everything she posted.

Like you following me around since I exposed your fake gf texts

Originally posted by Haxxor Aleister the closet queer spends his days imagining what I look like

suddenly your avatar makes sense 😆

shouldn’t you be posting fake “text messages” from your “real” gf?

Originally posted by Haxxor His “gf”

Failure at Life loser posting fake text messages from his fake gf

Originally posted by Haxxor OCTAVIAN

LMAO
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Who?
    whats even crazier is one of kafkas trolls was §m£ÂgØL
    and all 3/4/5 of these people are huge cowards. whats the connection
Jump to Top