User Controls

Man anyone here ever seen the show stranger things?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was into the xfiles and shit like that when i was a kid but this show sucks balls and I've watched a few episodes trying to give it a chance, but it just uses winow ryder and 80's john carpenter esque music to seem edgy and it adds in some "stranger" things along with a plot line about the montauk project, which i've read about, but its a lot closer to dawsons creek/ buffy the vampire slayer/ supernatural all shows that are on the WB but this one isn't even on a network its on netflix.

The faggot that made this show really made it bad and I honestly think that I could have made it way better or of helped the tosser make it better, im fucking sick and tired of the capriciousness of hollywood and how they don't take anything seriously except their own ego and don't even want to produce something of quality because it may or may not a woman audiences. what a bunch of cool dudes

Im 100 percent serious about this

I don't care about your opinion of anything because you're retarded.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht I don't care about your opinion of anything because you're retarded.

yet you cared to post in my thread about my opinion, cry harder faggot.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im fucking sick and tired of the capriciousness of hollywood and how they don't take anything seriously except their own ego and don't even want to produce something of quality because it may or may not a woman audiences. what a bunch of cool dudes

And then they're self-important enough to think we give a shit about their political views
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher And then they're self-important enough to think we give a shit about their political views

They should all be destroyed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby They should all be destroyed

signed
    The faggot that made this show really made it bad and I honestly think that I could have made it way better or of helped the tosser make it better, im fucking sick and tired of the capriciousness of hollywood and how they don't take anything seriously except their own ego and don't even want to produce something of quality because it may or may not a woman audiences. what a bunch of cool dudes

Im 100 percent serious about this

What would you have done?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    thanks Bill Krozby now I'm going to download it
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I made this thread months ago AND NOBODY CARED.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I made this thread months ago AND NOBODY CARED.

it's ok nobody really cares about this thread either
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I made this thread months ago AND NOBODY CARED.

I actually went and watched it, but didnt care enough to comment after.

thats because you're a faggot
    Originally posted by Actor I actually went and watched it, but didnt care enough to comment after.

yet you just did
    Originally posted by aldra thanks Bill Krozby now I'm going to download it

you're welcome, hope you enjoy it........
    Originally posted by RisiR What would you have done?
    Never heard of it.
    Originally posted by RisiR What would you have done?

left out the whole dawson creek teen drama out of it and made it closer to the xfiles

and put in more information about the montauk project. The creator is a such a cuck he was going to even call it the montauk project and opted out in fear of backlash for exposing the truth so he made the entire show extremely candy assed. It could of been good like a shorter version of the xfiles but they fucked everything up and usually i'm not such a critic about shows like this.. i just don't watch them.. if i dont like them

a good show would be black mirror

its still far from a perfect show but its closer to the 90's outer limits / tales from the darkside

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-18T19:15:04.921857+00:00
    That doesn't sound retarded. Color me surprised.
    Originally posted by RisiR That doesn't sound retarded. Color me surprised.

i know you're being sarcastic, but what doesn't sound "retarded" what are you referring to? My idea over the creators idea?

but hey what can i say im more of a stanley kubrick kinda guy than a steven (((splieberg))) kinda guy
    the first season of black mirror is amazing, one million merits in particular. also the one about being able to record and revisit memories
Jump to Top