User Controls

Christianity and Judaism Are Shams

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    The God in both Christianity and Judaism originated from Yahwism, the religion of Ancient Israel.

Followers of Yahwism believed in a pantheon of gods, of which Yahweh was the head. Other gods like Baal and Shamash where secondary.

IMO, Abrahamic Religions where created for the sole purpose of controlling men, in order to extract funds from them and inspire them to rush into battle and die for their "God".

There is a reason that, after the black death when people began to lose faith in God because they saw that even those who where thought of as being "holy" could still succumb to the plague, the Renaissance took place.

The reason the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphates where able to expand so quickly is because (among other things) they where able to inspire their incel soldiers to rush into battle and fight to the death.

'If you conquer Persia for me, you can have a nice Persian wife. If you die, you get a concubine of virgins in the afterlife. It's a win-win!"

Discuss.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Not Islam?
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Iron Ree Not Islam?

Islam is more than a sham.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs The God in both Christianity and Judaism originated from Yahwism, the religion of Ancient Israel.

Followers of Yahwism believed in a pantheon of gods, of which Yahweh was the head. Other gods like Baal and Shamash where secondary.

IMO, Abrahamic Religions where created for the sole purpose of controlling men, in order to extract funds from them and inspire them to rush into battle and die for their "God".

There is a reason that, after the black death when people began to lose faith in God because they saw that even those who where thought of as being "holy" could still succumb to the plague, the Renaissance took place.

The reason the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphates where able to expand so quickly is because (among other things) they where able to inspire their incel soldiers to rush into battle and fight to the death.

'If you conquer Persia for me, you can have a nice Persian wife. If you die, you get a concubine of virgins in the afterlife. It's a win-win!"

Discuss.

j­ew-daism is an offshoot of babylonian worship. abram was kicked out of babylon and took his delusional beliefs with him. these 'other' gods were the normal deities worshiped in babylon and even continued through and by cannanites, who were a large portion of the converts into judaism to follow whatever fake abram was.

theres no such thing as god
Jump to Top