User Controls

In honor of Candyrein quitting the forum I have made this memorial art

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    it's not over until the black lady says its over folx
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Not even a goodbye?

Not even a "well my work here is done folx"?
    poopy butthole
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator Not even a goodbye?

Every time she posts she has infinity shock calling her a nigger.

Why would she stick around or feel anything but disgust for us?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Every time she posts she has infinity shock calling her a nigger.

How is that any different from when she first joined?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Every time she posts she has infinity shock calling her a nigger.

Nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator How is that any different from when she first joined?

Double nigger on toast
    Bradley Black Hole
    She's got a blog with like 200 ish followers where she posts daily updates, stuff about being a pisces (spelling?), photos of her and butt, and a lot of music stuff.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley She's got a blog with like 200 ish followers where she posts daily updates, stuff about being a pisces (spelling?), photos of her and butt, and a lot of music stuff.

That's horrifying
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut

she wouldnt have been here for this long if bei g called a nigger offended her.

no, i think she got pretty excited being called a niggwr and other colorful racial epitets and hate speeches.

this has to be the only place on the internet that she knows that will call her for what she is and is not, and she likes it.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina she wouldnt have been here for this long if bei g called a nigger offended her.

no, i think she got pretty excited being called a niggwr and other colorful racial epitets and hate speeches.

this has to be the only place on the internet that she knows that will call her for what she is and is not, and she likes it.

No, actually she always hated you and Inifinityshock.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No, actually she always hated you and Inifinityshock.

yea, she hated me so much that she spemt countless hours typing her hatred for me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No, actually she always hated you and Inifinityshock.

More like my gopro
    Originally posted by Instigator Not even a goodbye?

that was the last comment

DUN DUN DUN
    if she left she would say shes been reparrated.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina yea, she hated me so much that she spemt countless hours typing her hatred for me.

are you saying this person is in love with me

Originally posted by Haxxor He has filled the inboxes of too many people here to count with his requiem to butthurt when he’s tweaked out and triggered by some truth they’ve posted about him, myself included.
    Just laugh at him and hit delete….no one takes it personally, he hates himself so he projects that venom to people who point out his failure at life.

His personal disdain for his own life is an obvious reaction to an internal fury. A rage of immense portions clogs his veins - apparently spamming our inboxes is his way of venting his frustration. (See the fifty threads he’s made directing “everyone” to “spam” Kafka’s inbox because she recognized what a loser he is and rejected him.) ** no one complied ** lololol

Similar to a convict sentenced to death row, he knows his fate, and absolutely hates it when others see it and point it out. The truth hurts…apparently a LOT 😆

He deplores living in the solitary confinement permanent drug induced brain damage has caused. He’s destined to be a lifelong loser and it’s the one thing he can’t deny whenever he looks in the mirror.

His retarded method of lashing out with spam is the only apparent reprieve to the paucity of his personal existence. He directs it at anyone who triggers him by pointing out what a waste of human life he is.

At this point nothing, not even “sobriety “ he pretends to have will restore what’s been permanently wasted. He will continue to experience life as a revolving wheel of anguish, suffering, guilt, remorse, and self-hatred.

Ironically the meme he constantly posts directed at every post that shines light on his delusional existence is really more suited to his own failures and situation.

It’s hella funny when it comes to Scron.
    How transparent and stupid he is - it really shows how much he really hates himself.
    Originally posted by Iron Ree are you saying this person is in love with me

if that isnt love then i dont know what it is.
    🌹🥀🥀🖤🌹🥀🖤🥀🖤🌹෴⚘⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫⚘෴༉‧₊˚🕯️🥀❀༉‧₊˚.🥀🖤🌹✝✝️💀⚰️⚱️💔

⠀⠀⠀🌻🌺🌹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌹🌺🌻
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀🌺⠀⠀⠀⠀🌼🌷⠀⠀⠀⠀🌷🌼⠀⠀⠀⠀🌺
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌸🪷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌹
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌼⠀⠀⠀🪷⠀⠀⠀⠀🌸⠀⠀⠀🌼
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌷🌸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🪷🌷
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌼🌷⠀🪷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌸⠀🌷🌼
    ⠀⠀🌺🌹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🪷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌹🌺
    🌻🌺🌹🌼🌷🌸🪷🌸🪷🌸🪷🌷🌼🌹🌺🌻
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌷⠀⠀⠀⠀🌷
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌹⠀⠀🌹
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌺🌺
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌻Ǥ€Ŧ β€ŦŦ€Ř ŞØØŇ
    𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖐 𝖚𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖗
    𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜
    𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞
    𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕴 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊
    𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕾𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖊, 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓?
    𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
    𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
    𝕾𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖑
    𝕾𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
    🌹🥀🥀🖤🌹🥀🖤🥀🖤🌹 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖚𝖙 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 🕸️𓆩+†+🪦+†+𓆪🕸️🥀🖤🌹✝✝️💀⚰️⚱️💔
    This thread doesn't scare Candy.
    ascared me
Jump to Top