User Controls

Americans haven't invented shit

Instigator Space Nigga
    Just think about your all Mongoloid irish/welsh/ Scottish people descended from boat people

So all your inventions are technically ours.

I mean there was some war of independence but technically your still boat people from England.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    horseback mongoloids
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    hell, a lot of the time the great american inventors were straight up immigrants. tesla, bell, etc. but that's the beautiful thing about america baybeee! they were still americans.

just think: your country is so shit and has been so shit for centuries that capable people have been fleeing in droves for the promised land of the USA.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i am the most patriotic honorary american in the world 🫡🇺🇸
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator Just think about your all Mongoloid irish/welsh/ Scottish people descended from boat people

So all your inventions are technically ours.

I mean there was some war of independence but technically your still boat people from England.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧

Technically UKistan no longer exists since it's been taken over by hajis so technically if the US didn't provide UKistan with aid during ww2 they'd all be speaking German instead of mohammedian-speak so no.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai hell, a lot of the time the great american inventors were straight up immigrants. tesla, bell, etc. but that's the beautiful thing about america baybeee! they were still americans.

just think: your country is so shit and has been so shit for centuries that capable people have been fleeing in droves for the promised land of the USA.

At least we're not canaduh.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock At least we're not canaduh.

Amen.
    Bradley Black Hole
    HTS I messaged u on steam <3
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    "americans" dont even have their own native language and relied upon a bastardized, mongrelized queens english to communicate lioe civilized peepuh.

no. native. language.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley HTS I messaged u on steam <3

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    okay so turn off your computer and unplug your electricity then OP
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina "americans" dont even have their own native language and relied upon a bastardized, mongrelized queens english to communicate lioe civilized peepuh.

no. native. language.

Better than orientals that don't even have a real betabet. Retard-tier hieroglyphics they tried to emulate from western languages but never evolved
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Amen.

You should petition your lords to let you play with guns.
    Originally posted by infinityshock Better than orientals that don't even have a real betabet. Retard-tier hieroglyphics they tried to emulate from western languages but never evolved

thats advanced QR-code-tier communication system for advanced brains with excess processing power.

american dont even have native elphabets.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina thats advanced QR-code-tier communication system for advanced brains with excess processing power.

american dont even have native elphabets.

Complication is the depiction of inadequacy. Simplicity is it's own perfection
    Originally posted by infinityshock Complication is the depiction of inadequacy. Simplicity is it's own perfection

then why are qr codes superceeding barcodes.

yes. because information density.

reading chineses are way faster than reading low density alphábeted lines of texts.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina then why are qr codes superceeding barcodes.

yes. because information density.

reading chineses are way faster than reading low density alphábeted lines of texts.

You literally just stated the complete opposite of shitty chinee writing
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock You should petition your lords to let you play with guns.

I've been considering it, but I was banned from owning any weapons for 10 years as part of sentencing for the shit I did in my early 20s, and it's only been 11 or so years since then. Technically I should be allowed to own one, but yeah... odds are not great.

Either way, if I really wanted a gun I'd probably just try my hand at designing one myself. And that presumably has even more stringent regulation, so I wouldn't even bother with the legal formalities of doing so.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai I've been considering it, but I was banned from owning any weapons for 10 years as part of sentencing for the shit I did in my early 20s, and it's only been 11 or so years since then. Technically I should be allowed to own one, but yeah… odds are not great.

Either way, if I really wanted a gun I'd probably just try my hand at designing one myself. And that presumably has even more stringent regulation, so I wouldn't even bother with the legal formalities of doing so.

What a shame. Here in america firearms ownership is quite encouraged. As a matter of fact, where I live manufacturing ones own firearms is completely legal...the only stipulation being its not allowed to be sold. Bummer, eh?
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Doesn't matter if it's legal you can't shoot anyone anyways without it being on the news
Jump to Top