User Controls

Steam bans a game because they think a girl with small tits = underaged

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    pretty racist, fuck steam

https://boundingintocomics.com/2024/03/05/steam-bans-anime-styled-adult-dating-sim-order-us-after-mistaking-flat-chested-female-character-for-a-minor/

Order Up! was originally set to hit Steam on March 1st.

However, just days before the full game was set to go live, Argent revealed that despite its demo being approved and made available on the platform in December 2023, its release had been denied due to Steam’s support team felt that it depicted “sexual conduct involving a minor”.

“It is with a heavy heart that I must announce our 18+ game, Order Us! – has been banned from Steam 3 days prior to release,” revealed Argent via their official Twitter account. “I received this message [referring to the denial message above] from the review team yesterday morning. A demo build had been approved several months ago without complications.

Though Steam did not specify which of the two characters they mistakenly believed to be ‘a minor’, Argent speculated that it was the youthful, ditzy, and flat-chested appearance of the aforementioned Mocha that specifically drew Steam’s ire.

“The likely character in question, Mocha, is 19 years old,” explained the dev. “It is never stated or implied she’s in highschool. She has a flat chest and is slightly shorter than the other main character. She’s written to be ditzy and very awkward – traits not uncommon among people her age.”
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    they should have just stick a bulge between her legs and everything will be fine.

not only that they probably win awards for being LBGTQ friendly.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    one less piece of retarded hentai shovelware
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina they should have just stick a bulge between her legs and everything will be fine.

not only that they probably win awards for being LBGTQ friendly.

there is a serious lack of visual novel games that feature this kind of content

Originally posted by ner vegas one less piece of retarded hentai shovelware

it's a visual novel, the most deep form of gaming media you racist piece of shit you have clearly never watched "Welcome to the N.H.K."
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you like playing nonce games, you nonce?
    Originally posted by Bradley Do you like playing nonce games, you nonce?

this one isn't japanese

ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Iron Ree this one isn't japanese

LOL WHAT
    monster girl quest with rape scenes off is actually a pretty engaging and deep JRPG
    Originally posted by Iron Ree there is a serious lack of visual novel games that feature this kind of content

a bulge should be able to be changed to a vagina later
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina a bulge should be able to be changed to a vagina later

It can with your own do-it-yourself kit
    Originally posted by infinityshock It can with your own do-it-yourself kit

i dont need no kits.

its small enough that i can just tuck it in and it will stay in there until i have to pee or aroused,
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina i dont need no kits.

its small enough that i can just tuck it in and it will stay in there until i have to pee or aroused,

chinks don't look as either gender

as animal exhibits they are less interesting than monkeys

asians are the carpenter ants of humanity
    Originally posted by Iron Ree chinks don't look as either gender

as animal exhibits they are less interesting than monkeys

asians are the carpenter ants of humanity

tranny envy
    You always bring up transgenders when I point out that asians are disgusting. Upset much? That doesn't even have anything to do with asians being ugly

Why do you think Japanese people always make anime characters without squinted eyes and instead use big eyes and rainbow hair which is the opposite of a chink

wow it's like they took a white little girl and put her in a Kimono instead of a disgusting asian looking child

notice how the only ugly one is the one with squinty eyes. Black = Ugly same thing as Chink = Ugly at least up against a beautiful perfect white fibbonaci face

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood White skin = health and beauty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's why darkies use skin lightening because they want to look like normal humans
    Originally posted by Iron Ree You always bring up transgenders when I point out that asians are disgusting. Upset much? That doesn't even have anything to do with asians being ugly

Why do you think Japanese people always make anime characters without squinted eyes and instead use big eyes and rainbow hair which is the opposite of a chink

wow it's like they took a white little girl and put her in a Kimono instead of a disgusting asian looking child

notice how the only ugly one is the one with squinty eyes. Black = Ugly same thing as Chink = Ugly at least up against a beautiful perfect white fibbonaci face

lots of sour trannies itt.
    lol(i) even chinks don't draw chinks

when an archeologist digs up an old otaku apartment in japan they will find old dusty mangas and think "wow, a lot of white women with big eyes must have lived here"
    Originally posted by Iron Ree lol(i) even chinks don't draw chinks

you obviously have never seen chinese comics.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina you obviously have never seen chinese comics.

Nobody outside of China has seen them as it's illegal to use the internet in that part of the world
Jump to Top