User Controls

I think this guy suffers from the same issue

Warcry African Astronaut
    that plagues bradley:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeGap/s/7HLY1wAOTW

with me i feel the same with 13-15 yr olds. even just tlaking to them, looking toweard them, or saying hi to them is super fearful for me even though it is completely legal and a nons exual relationship without kissing or touchign butts and breasts would be legal depsite this im still fearful of even saying hi to them.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    to be honest in the usa due to the laws i used to feel the same even when i was 20 with 15 yr olds. but here 15 yr olds are even legal so i dont know why i only feel comfortbale with 16 and up.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    dont you guys fink hed get even more uncomfortable or weirded out going to clubs in poland where 16 yr olds even go and look often indistingyishable due to the makeup from 21 yr olds but only lookf or trashy young white guys?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    i dont get why a guy who is only 31 doesnt even want to be with women in 20s who are only like a year below him due to fear of what abuse lol? so he knows hell become like bootleg and abuse them? it is cringy no? what he wrote? I dont fear any abuse like booitleg on facial abuse whose 50 and cattle prods or pisse son or slaps 18 yr olds. anyone dig?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    How come it’s always the men not the women who care so much about trivial shit like abuse? They don’t seem to care when they told dog or leave men without their own kids or a house the man built after a divorce about abuse do they guys?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    I dont get people like this who are so obsessed with hurting other peoples feleings, being woke and me too and all that shit.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    like how u gonna let metoo influence ur life where ur tooa fraid to tlak to females tow years younger than you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry that plagues bradley:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeGap/s/7HLY1wAOTW

with me i feel the same with 13-15 yr olds. even just tlaking to them, looking toweard them, or saying hi to them is super fearful for me even though it is completely legal and a nons exual relationship without kissing or touchign butts and breasts would be legal depsite this im still fearful of even saying hi to them.

Jamming my cock into your asshole wouldn't be legal but I'm not fearful of it happening
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry like how u gonna let metoo influence ur life where ur tooa fraid to tlak to females tow years younger than you?

Agreed.

I'm going to indoctrinate you into the #metoo movement...you can be their poster child. I'll even give you two black eyes and a bruised tonsil.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock Agreed.

I'm going to indoctrinate you into the #metoo movement…you can be their poster child. I'll even give you two black eyes and a bruised tonsil.

no larceratoin or rope burn ?

small/
    Warcry African Astronaut
    i dont understand people who are such normies they are more normie than the normies.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Why does modern society make men guilty for being men?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Daddy issues
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Warcry Why does modern society make men guilty for being men?

Because men do bad things. Mankind is a Fallen species, for whom every day is a struggle to remain filled with God's grace. Men murder, men rape, men steal, and all of those things are harmful - corrosive both to your soul and you as a person engaged in a spiritual battle against Sin, and to society at large. Society treats you as guilty because you are guilty and they do not want you to be damned.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "Why doesn't modern society let me rape kids?" is as silly as "cave men could bludgeon someone to death with a rock if they annoyed them, why doesn't modern society let me do that?"
    Warcry African Astronaut
    And women don’t?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Warcry And women don’t?

nonce sequitor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Warcry African Astronaut
    https://youtube.com/shorts/L1UNZfqChrA?si=8gJ0Np2oR9a-YGE8
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Aldra or Star Trek what does narcy mean?
Jump to Top