User Controls

I talked to my friend in Haiti

Bradley Black Hole
    He said he is now working for General Barbeque and has eaten parts of two people. I asked why he is eating people, he said meat sources are extremely expensive and jobs/legitimate income is harder to get than dead people are.

I asked him if has eaten a white person he said no only haitians. He told me I should also cannibalize and I told him no I get food stamps and he assured me soon the Haitians in Miami will start eating people.

He thinks White people will taste better but not me because I spent too many years drinking alcohol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I asked him to join our forum a couple months ago but he doesn't want to be on a English speaking forum.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Ask him if there is a rat in his kitchen and what's he gonna do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Okay I will, he only is on in the morning. They have rolling black outs now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley He said he is now working for General Barbeque and has eaten parts of two people. I asked why he is eating people, he said meat sources are extremely expensive and jobs/legitimate income is harder to get than dead people are.

I asked him if has eaten a white person he said no only haitians. He told me I should also cannibalize and I told him no I get food stamps and he assured me soon the Haitians in Miami will start eating people.

He thinks White people will taste better but not me because I spent too many years drinking alcohol.

with a HNIC named 'barbecue' there should be no surprise when they start gnawing on the neighbors and snacking on the tourists.

the liberian 'butt naked' didnt get his nom de guerre randomly...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I asked him to join our forum a couple months ago but he doesn't want to be on a English speaking forum.

make sure he knows no niggers allowed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Okay I will, he only is on in the morning. They have rolling black outs now.

niggers and culturally appropriating the white man magic...
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya bro my friend is literally eating people in the capital, he said most people have resorted to cannibalism off and on since the earthquake like fifteen years ago but now it's really commonplace and young people are being solicited to join the gangs and he joined.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Can't yoy eventually Go nuts from eating another person's flesh?

Edit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator Can't yoy eventually Go nuts from eating another person's flesh?

Edit:

as mentioned in the article...the 'disease' is caused by a small particle called a 'prion'

it was the cause of mad cow disease in UKistan a few years ago and the origin of CJD.

the medical industry is currently engaged in hiding the prevalence of CJD in humans by falsely diagnosing it as 'dementia'
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator Can't yoy eventually Go nuts from eating another person's flesh?

Edit:

it's mostly just a problem if you eat domes (heads) because it's wrongbrain prions that cause CJD and Kuru
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas it's mostly just a problem if you eat domes (heads) because it's wrongbrain prions that cause CJD and Kuru

nervous system. as in anything touching the brain and spinal cord.

CJD, mad cow disease, and kuru are all the exact same thing
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah, I did talk to him about that. He said it's rare if you don't eat people related to you and you cook the meat.

Apparently some of his countrymen eat their family members when they die and others don't cook the meat before consuming it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    OK I read the other posts recently made, and I guess you guys are using science to explain Kuru and my friend has a very rudimentary education on such subjects.

He said it's from not properly cooking human flesh and from eating your family members. Your explanation makes more sense but I'm not gonna correct him.
    About how many people has he eaten? Rough estimate.
    Originally posted by Bradley Yeah, I did talk to him about that. He said it's rare if you don't eat people related to you and you cook the meat.

Apparently some of his countrymen eat their family members when they die and others don't cook the meat before consuming it.

The Eskimos have been doing that for centuries.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ About how many people has he eaten? Rough estimate.

he said parts of two recently and when I was surprised he kinda made it sounds like this is an ongoing thing they gotta do since 2010. He's 26, I've only known him two years or so. So he'd have been youngish when that earthquake fucked up their country and people started eating other people.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The Eskimos have been doing that for centuries.

really? is this some racist shit or a fact my nigga?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley really? is this some racist shit or a fact my nigga?

I dunno about Eskimos but people in PNG have been doing it for a long time, it's how they found out about the brain prions - traditionally the family would eat their dead relatives, the women would eat the head and the men would eat the body. women were getting insanely high rates of CJD
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley OK I read the other posts recently made, and I guess you guys are using science to explain Kuru and my friend has a very rudimentary education on such subjects.

He said it's from not properly cooking human flesh and from eating your family members. Your explanation makes more sense but I'm not gonna correct him.

the 'substance' that causes CJD is not affected by being cooked or other basic processing methods. it is for all practical purposes indestructible.

the prions that cause the disease are present in central nervous system tissue regardless. tell your dumb nigger friend he is a dumb nigger cannibal.
Jump to Top