User Controls

If you happened upon a rape in progress, would you get involved, ignore it, or call the police?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    To overpower or acquiesce?
    Ghost Black Hole
    id help
    Originally posted by Ghost id help

LIKEWISE
    Help stop rape.

Just say yes.
    Ze do Caixao Yung Blood
    I'm literally unrapable, you'd never catch me sayin no
    Warcry Space Nigga
    it probably freeze and not know what to do or be too scared to act. ive had such situations her ein poland that shocked me and i didnt react to it because i just froze. like this dude was walking around with a kid a boy around was the kid looked high or drunk and he had his arm around hsi shoulder tkaing him somwhere like he was gonna moelst him and i just let them walk by me.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    i also saw a drug deal here in lodz the situation above wa sin awarsaw selling to kids literally and i didnt stop it or attack the guy for doing this or nothing.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Toss him off.
    Bv
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry it probably freeze and not know what to do or be too scared to act. ive had such situations her ein poland that shocked me and i didnt react to it because i just froze. like this dude was walking around with a kid a boy around was the kid looked high or drunk and he had his arm around hsi shoulder tkaing him somwhere like he was gonna moelst him and i just let them walk by me.

wrong answer

youd be the one getting raped

and youd be telling me how much youre enjoying it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry it probably freeze and not know what to do or be too scared to act. ive had such situations her ein poland that shocked me and i didnt react to it because i just froze. like this dude was walking around with a kid a boy around was the kid looked high or drunk and he had his arm around hsi shoulder tkaing him somwhere like he was gonna moelst him and i just let them walk by me.

victim mentality

they didnt mention the 3rd leg of the flight or fight response: fold.

in every definition of the term
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I would definitely not intervene personally, as to keep myself safe, but I would call the cops from a safe distance. I have seen guys trying to be heroes and ended up getting killed (of course, not with my own pair of eyes, but online news articles).
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Ghost id help

The rapist?
Jump to Top