User Controls

New 2024 trend : Slimes, Jellys, Fluids & Waxes

Ghost Black Hole
    I'm going all in on wax, all bets on slime. Fuck cooking drugs we will make industrial amounts of artisan small batch slime and sludge. Imagine if they were also sentient. This is BIG BIZ!!!!!

Contains: Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA), Borax
    May also contain: Colorant, Fragrance Oil, Mineral Oil, Unscented Lotion, Unscented Soap, Glycerin, Alumina Silicate (Clay), Non-Toxic Craft Materials, Non-Toxic Absorbent Polymers

I don't know.. I think the big money is in scratch & sniffs.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    My friend already made this with her 2 year old daughter like 5 years ago and told me about it, ur late
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I don't know.. I think the big money is in scratch & sniffs.

that is fluid adjacent. Scented slime and wax is all the rage. Don't even get me started on scented candles
    The Dirty Dick Slime is a big seller, I hear.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I prefer KY Jelly.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I prefer KY Jelly.

that's a lube sir
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE

Nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    holy shit i'm in the wrong business

Ultimate product idea; scented small batch organic fair trade Slime Makeup

Selling makeup for slimes. I am going to make up the forbes list of billionaires with an idea like that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    these videos are making me cream right now
    And remember... slimes contain all the vitamins and nutrients required for a well-balanced and healthy lifestyle.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm trying to slime in your jelly.
    Pretty sure jelly stratifies above slime.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you know what the difference between Jelly & Jam is?
    Originally posted by Bradley Do you know what the difference between Jelly & Jam is?

Six letters?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ And remember… slimes contain all the vitamins and nutrients required for a well-balanced and healthy lifestyle.

this is true

Originally posted by Bradley Do you know what the difference between Jelly & Jam is?

unfortunately, yes. I think it all comes down to the gelatin/pectin/agar and how you use it
    fruit jams/jellys don't really need outside gelatin just a bit of pectin to jam up. It's pretty unga bunga tier chemistry that has existed for hundreds of years. When the apocalypse hits i'm going full send on slimes and I will eat jelly cakes daily like a 1800s peasant
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitlerszalonna
    Hitlerszalonna (Hungarian: "Hitler bacon"), known in the modern day as sütésálló lekvár ("ovenproof jam"), is a dense fruit jam that originated in the Kingdom of Hungary during World War II

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]

Jump to Top