User Controls

🤪 Anti Crackhead Barrier - Police Tape 🚧

Ghost Black Hole
    I have discovered a wonderous use of technology from my street exploits to keep crackheads out of a given area for when the block gets way too hot and people are shooting up in your backyard

Simply put police tape up in places you want free from crack heads and leave some of it strung along the ground in a good length so it blows around in the wind and is visible in the grass

I noticed this is very effective in keeping crackheads away from an area. I have begun stringing police tape up my usual routes and I notice nobody does drugs there anymore they are a few blocks over, like being repelled by an invisible force. More testing needs to be done and I would like to use a shiny reflective tape so it catches the eye easier. Crack heads love shiny things so they will instantly notice it and then get sketched out and leave

do it like this
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Bro if I see that tape and I'm cracked out I'm not getting sketched out I'm using it to have an impromptu rave
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Who wants to keep them away...

They're the best candidates for experiments.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Who doesn't love a good crackhead
    Ghost Black Hole
    They put a used needle bin in the park and now nobody even notices the tape FUCK
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Put up a security camera pointed at where they congregate and livestream it to the internet. At least if it doesn’t scare them off we’ll have some amusing crackhead antics to watch.
    Ghost Black Hole
    its mostly just people shooting up, there are many cameras
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost They put a used needle bin in the park and now nobody even notices the tape FUCK

blow it up
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I use .308 on homeless people and crackheads
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    308 will do more than just crack their heads
    Ghost Black Hole
Jump to Top