User Controls

Biggest douche of the 2020s

A lot of mental models stagnated during covid and it's time for a refresh.
    Are we still really calling John Edwards and Garrison Keillor douches instead of plain old has-beens? And enough with Guy Fieri already, he's been around forever and he loved the attention anyway.

Cunts and gentlemen, meet James Hoffmann.
    "Hoffmann first came to prominence after winning the World Barista Championship in 2007 and has since been credited as a pioneer of Britain's third-wave coffee movement." Oh shit the WBC, not to be confused with the Waitressing Bitch Championship which is held at the same cafe. And oh yes of course the third-wave coffee movement, in Britain no less! Definitely real and not some made-up horseshit to make hipsters think that drinking bean juice is worth a goddamn.
    You can find him on YouTube with the same dickhead haircut and mid-deepthroat voice talking about goose kettles and 69-step procedures for using an Aeropress.

I recently did a search for '"james hoffmann" douche' and was surprised and disappointed to find nothing but positive remarks about him. Obviously society has become so overrun with dickheads that nobody notices, and although I am at the forefront of modern douche detection it is only because the douche nerves of the average person have been fried from long covid.

I believe Hoffmann is the gold standard for douchery in 2024, and I officially challenge NiS to prove me wrong.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i love his videos! he makes really cool lattes and uses industry leading machines. He is a true coffee head, respect
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Damn I haven't had a fancy drink like a latte in like 5 years lmao
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't find his coffee videos to be overly complex at all I think they are actually pretty simple.

james hoggman is nowhere near as bad as others in the "coffee scene" i think you're just hating on him because he's popular
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Those are some damn refined consumption techniques cottdamn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are crackheads (probably from all the caffeine they consume)

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

ill shove a giant neodymium magnet down the throat of those retards then give them a rearward bear hug while wearing a steel cock ring
    Originally posted by Ghost i think you're just hating on him because he's popular

cmon name some douches im nursing a semi over here
    Ghost Black Hole
    SomeOrdinaryGamers

linux paki stands on a high horse and says DON'T USE THIS wow i'm going to use nothing but Wubuntu now
    Originally posted by Ghost SomeOrdinaryGamers

linux paki stands on a high horse and says DON'T USE THIS wow i'm going to use nothing but Wubuntu now

the paki market is severely undervalued for douchery, good instincts
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    try dalit tube
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger McGee Jr
    Ghost Black Hole
    Donald Trump
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina try dalit tube

I like how the term "Dalit" has caught on outside of the forum I moderate.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I like how the term "Dalit" has caught on outside of the forum I moderate.

ive been spreading it hard and wide.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've never seen it outside this forum. I probably never will for the rest of my life until I die. YOu better start fathering some children and teach them how to do this maybe one day they might succeed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina ive been spreading it hard and wide.

Like your ass cheeks
    Originally posted by infinityshock Like your ass cheeks

i typed that fully expecting you to respond.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina i typed that fully expecting you to respond.

Stop teasing, you naughty flirt
Jump to Top