User Controls

S-200 launch reported just now near the Golan

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this should be good
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    link??
    nothing official yet, I'm following a bunch of locals and military guys on facebook and twitter
    any idea who fired it?
    would assume it was the Syrian government - Russia gave/sold a batch of them after repeated Israeli cross-border missile strikes, and as far as I know Russia's S-X00s are all defending their bases at Latakia and Tartus
    so there could well be less jedis in the world tonight? i fancy a cigar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Third SAM launch just now. Target is still unsure

source

this guy is ex-military, has direct contact to the medical corps at Mosul and SOF in Syria - Rudaw recently did an article on his group scouring social media for intel to feed to the medical corps
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tell them to launch a few our way.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its too late in the day and too close to when i have to wake up for me to berate this idiocy
    Originally posted by mmQ Tell them to launch a few our way.

S-200 is an anti-aircraft/icbm missile system

Originally posted by infinityshock its too late in the day and too close to when i have to wake up for me to berate this idiocy

which part?

founda jedi/IDF source on twitter stating that three missiles were launched from within Syria, one landed in Jordan, IDF won't give details on the other two. not sure if it's the same event but timing makes it seem likely
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hmmm. Well, I'll make a big paper airplane. 😌
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra S-200 is an anti-aircraft/icbm missile system

which part?

founda jedi/IDF source on twitter stating that three missiles were launched from within Syria, one landed in Jordan, IDF won't give details on the other two. not sure if it's the same event but timing makes it seem likely

the SA-5 is an uber-long range SAM. its too fat and slow to catch an ICBM but anything else that the chubby fucker locks on to, and can keep up with, will be sploded into powder from its fat-ass warhead.

in a nutshell...an SA-5 getting sparked off is a big deal. three of them at once is a 'wtf' moment.

that being said...theres no evidence at this point other than the dude on facebook and some jedi 'source.' nothing the jediland propaganda outlets say is to be trusted, and im not just saying that because im a raciss. an SA-5 launch looks like a space shuttle launch...essentially literally...but so do a lot of other things.

considering the possibilities...from some other ground-launched missile...to a fucking garage-built ghetto-bomb...theres no reason to get excited or bent out of shape over anything that may or may not have been launched.

as far as any assumption of it having anything to do with a US operation...im saying no because an SA-5 is sloppy as fuck when it comes to emissions. that...and the system doesnt move easily by any stretch of the imagination. meaning...an american op would avoid the range ring of the interceptor and/or obliterate the radars as soon as they started emitting.
    hah yeah, I was thinking of the S300/400 in terms of ICBM/cruise missile defence

I'm starting to see more and more sources for jedi launches, still very little on the Syrian launch though. it just seems to be rumours so I have no idea whether the people originally reporting it are even qualified to say it was an S200.

I never said anything about US involvement, in fact at face value I'd guessed that Israel had tried attacking another one of the SAA's munitions depot 'because hezbullah were using it'.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thats what i mean...too many people, with too many internet connections, with too few clues to base any sort of assessment on anything they 'report'

virtually everything relating to jedi-land that the jedis report is some sort of manipulative propaganda...no matter how trivial or insignificant.

it was something i read in an online-article trying to reference missiles and ops going on right now. the US would never send manned aircraft anywhere near an SA5 site
    https://www.rt.com/news/381086-israeli-jets-syria-strikes/

I was right, general jedi behaviour
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/news/381086-israeli-jets-syria-strikes/

I was right, general jedi behaviour

I wish upon a star of David that Jerusalem gets nuked one of these days and that the Iron Dome can't do shit about it either.
    speaking of, given their previous MO of trying to present the image that jedijets are never shot down, it seems to me to be much more likely that the SAA did in fact hit one of the aircraft as opposed to the claim that one of the S200/SA5s was shot down with a patriot missile
    Originally posted by aldra speaking of, given their previous MO of trying to present the image that jedijets are never shot down, it seems to me to be much more likely that the SAA did in fact hit one of the aircraft as opposed to the claim that one of the S200/SA5s was shot down with a patriot missile

Well i fucking hope so.
    Originally posted by Sophie I wish upon a star of David that Jerusalem gets nuked one of these days and that the Iron Dome can't do shit about it either.

the 'iron dome' is an extremely expensive, moderately effective boondoggle

it's in their best interests to not ever have to rely on it for anything more than arab backyard rockets made out of motorbike parts
    Originally posted by aldra

the 'iron dome' is an extremely expensive, moderately effective boondoggle

it's in their best interests to not ever have to rely on it for anything more than arab backyard rockets made out of motorbike parts

Lol, there was an Ay Rab rocket that did hit a while ago. Iron Dome missed. Took out a house, meh, zero deaths as far as i heard.
Jump to Top