User Controls

i found a chick guys that

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    i used to talk to online in this teen chatroom who gave me her instagram at the time but this was a couple years ago where i was still parnaoid about the usa morality laws or morality police worldwide having a grip on other countries which id dint know if it had or not as this girl was only 15 so polish age of consent and claimed she wnated to be fucked by an odler guy or a man and take it even up the ass. not sure if she was a virgin or not but she had some weird fantasies or fetishes and i got scared and only briefly talked to her off the chat on instagram and deleted her or blocked her because i got parnaoid about her being in the usa where the age of consent is diff than ehr ein poland so yea it shows like i said western or usa girls are more open or slutty or into the idea of age play thant hese boring polish girls depsite it being legal ehre which is a fucking cunundrum guys its a fucking conondrum for guys like me:

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    why are polish teens all into just using odler guys like me as suckaaaaaas as frajery as money pits and no play? and only sell nudes and shit online but dont meet for prostitution purposes?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry i used to talk to online in this teen chatroom who gave me her instagram at the time but this was a couple years ago where i was still parnaoid about the usa morality laws or morality police worldwide having a grip on other countries which id dint know if it had or not as this girl was only 15 so polish age of consent and claimed she wnated to be fucked by an odler guy or a man and take it even up the ass. not sure if she was a virgin or not but she had some weird fantasies or fetishes and i got scared and only briefly talked to her off the chat on instagram and deleted her or blocked her because i got parnaoid about her being in the usa where the age of consent is diff than ehr ein poland so yea it shows like i said western or usa girls are more open or slutty or into the idea of age play thant hese boring polish girls depsite it being legal ehre which is a fucking cunundrum guys its a fucking conondrum for guys like me:

You're an idiot
    Ghost Black Hole
    they should have reversed
    Originally posted by Ghost they should have reversed

They should reverse over Wariat with an 18 wheeler
Jump to Top