User Controls

I am so freaking stupid

Warcry Certified lover boy
    I am thinking things over today while high and reminiscing or having premonition about situations int he past I didn’t care about or judged differently than when really analysing things. I did not meet anyone since last August basically or summer so I’m going nuts. I also realise a lot of my issues are cultural appropriation or culture shock and difference in interacting with the girls or women here. I still cannot believe I had a 13 close to 14 and 15 she later said next time all theee or us met close to 15 not even 15 willing to come over my place who smoke cigarettes and I was too cheap to buy them some lemonade light booze and just took their money and bought it for them. That’s just one example of my premonition or recalling events🙃
    Still it would be dumb I think to hit that even a badass threesome maybe have them come over co robię co tact without sex or jedis acts just to feel like a bqdass tho.
    They offered to come over some day and also I saw the 13 ye old alone also last summer not with her friend asking if I had a smoke in this soft and flirtatious voice. Again if I wasn’t stupid guys I’d take her to the spot which is nearby the Main Street here me and Star Trek hung out at. Remember that spot scron with the fiksowałeś building and shit?
    I remember these two how it was odd or weird when their mom or parent slicked them up from downtown or central here once they told me not to go walk them out or show my face due to my age or age difference lol but not once ever they asked my age. I really fucked up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry I am thinking things over today while high and reminiscing or having premonition about situations int he past I didn’t care about or judged differently than when really analysing things. I did not meet anyone since last August basically or summer so I’m going nuts. I also realise a lot of my issues are cultural appropriation or culture shock and difference in interacting with the girls or women here. I still cannot believe I had a 13 close to 14 and 15 she later said next time all theee or us met close to 15 not even 15 willing to come over my place who smoke cigarettes and I was too cheap to buy them some lemonade light booze and just took their money and bought it for them. That’s just one example of my premonition or recalling events🙃

beg me to sodomize your cavernous asshole
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Gayyyy
    Bradley Florida Man
    premonitions are before something happens, you're experiencing hindsight.
Jump to Top