User Controls

scrap finds

bling bling Dark Matter

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    elemental scrap worth the most.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can u scrap in all the pipes radiator off the back of fridges as heavydark copper???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    - first one, starter. if it's rebuildable you'll make a helluva lot more off it than scrapping it. if it's not rebuildable, the cast aluminum externals, and copper windings internally can be scrapped

- second one, compressor for refrigerant. it's literally illegal to separate them from their original location if it involves releasing refrigerant. I'm fairly sure you don't care...so...if the compressor is still usable you can sell it, otherwise cut it open and there is copper windings inside.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    r u retarded do u think i am dum u shud get banned for that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling r u retarded do u think i am dum u shud get banned for that

I don't think youre dumb.

I'm absolutely certain you're a fucking retard.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    why are you posting shit on the boards?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist why are you posting shit on the boards?

what else were you expecting to be posted here....
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock what else were you expecting to be posted here….

fair point
    bling bling Dark Matter
    both of u com 2v1` if u think ur bad to chat shit like ur 10 men u will both get nockd owt wif only 1` punch
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i smak u round the hed wif a euro cat
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling both of u com 2v1` if u think ur bad to chat shit like ur 10 men u will both get nockd owt wif only 1` punch

I'll kick your asshole so far between your shoulder blades you'll have to do a hand stand to take a shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling i smak u round the hed wif a euro cat
    bling bling Dark Matter
    x2
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is one of those times I'll acquiesce out of sheer pity and disgust.

and a slight tinge of getting you to shut the fuck up
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock - first one, starter. if it's rebuildable you'll make a helluva lot more off it than scrapping it. if it's not rebuildable, the cast aluminum externals, and copper windings internally can be scrapped

- second one, compressor for refrigerant. it's literally illegal to separate them from their original location if it involves releasing refrigerant. I'm fairly sure you don't care…so…if the compressor is still usable you can sell it, otherwise cut it open and there is copper windings inside.

since im a scrapper ill give my input

most of the time its not worth fixing an appliance especially something like that since theyre readily available

its just like the question of whether or not its worth stripping wire, most of the time the time spent stripping it isnt worth the marginal increase in value, and unless its a thick guage wire you most often end up lowering the value because its clean weight is worth less than the dirty wire
    bling I smuggle u into my work so much scrap we bribe peter hes my m8 so much computer scrap man worth fucking thousands idk what they do with it im trying to find out. Hundreds of dollars just tossed and forgotton about.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote since im a scrapper ill give my input

most of the time its not worth fixing an appliance especially something like that since theyre readily available

its just like the question of whether or not its worth stripping wire, most of the time the time spent stripping it isnt worth the marginal increase in value, and unless its a thick guage wire you most often end up lowering the value because its clean weight is worth less than the dirty wire

I'm not saying fixing the appliance in his case. he couldn't handle something as complex as popping a zit on his own without adult supervision. there are some instances in appliances...cars...etc where a simple fix can bring the thing up to 100% and salable.

in the instance of those two things he posted pics of...no, taking them apart for the copper would literally be a waste of time. working at minimum wage would earn more cash.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, taking them apart for the copper would literally be a waste of time. working at minimum wage would earn more cash.

thats what i said
Jump to Top