User Controls

The Great Slut Inflection Point.

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    It has generally been known and anecdoted that when women hit 40 years of age, they, sensing ever decreasing attention from men, compensate by slutting it out aggressively. And for those who are already slutty by nature before they hit 40, they tend to slut it out even more aggressively.

This often resulted in them interacting with men with extra sexualy charged and sexually provocative behaviors and speeches, while also dressing themselves with anywhere from 30% to 50% less fabric, subjected to what weather and climate condition will allow.

These women of 40s and up can also be regularily observed to have an increased frequency and magnitude to engage in attention seeking behavior or behaviors that will draw attention to them, such as conversing with their friends and family with increased volume in the presence of men, having an increased proclivity to be outraged and express their outrage, higher tendency to be offended and being more offensive, increased sensitivity to annoyances and decreased level of tollerance, prone to saporadick emotional outbreak and topical meltdown, groosly lowered tollerance to intollerance ...

the list is long and endless, but you know the thing.
    Makes sense, I've been hit on by more 40+ women than I have 21 and under women while working drive thru.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    And the best part is most of them can't get pregnant
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Makes sense, I've been hit on by more 40+ women than I have 21 and under women while working drive thru.

hit ?

ive been raped by multiple of them.
    Originally posted by infinityshock And the best part is most of them can't get pregnant

maybe the problem is with you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina hit ?

ive been raped by multiple of them.

Help stop rape

Just say yes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina maybe the problem is with you.

That's true...which is why there are condoms and coathangers
    Originally posted by infinityshock Help stop rape

Just say yes

i did.

it was only now that i realize what happened was rape and i did not like it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina i did.

it was only now that i realize what happened was rape and i did not like it.

too late. you cant dole out rental of your orifices then after the fact claim it was rape

that just makes you more of a victim than you already are
    Originally posted by infinityshock too late. you cant dole out rental of your orifices then after the fact claim it was rape

that just makes you more of a victim than you already are

being victims are cool these days.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina being victims are cool these days.

thats what the victims have been brainwashed into thinking. a victim is always a victim
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats what the victims have been brainwashed into thinking. a victim is always a victim

but now we're the cool kids
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina but now we're the cool kids

No, you're just the easy victims. Low hanging fruit.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    They love to 4play …look
    they also have a hightened motivation to insert themselves into conversations they're not a part of.

exhibit N:

Originally posted by CandyRein They love to 4play …look

thank you Tara.
    Originally posted by infinityshock No, you're just the easy victims. Low hanging fruit.

fruits are meant to be easily plucked and eaten.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I had one 42 year old girlfriend and she loved sucking my cock a lot, we drank a lot of beer together and she started shit talking me like one of her kids. She has a restraining order against me that will expire around Christmas 2026, I plan on visiting my mom then so I can get her to polish my cock off for a weekend. I'll probably show up at her house with chocolate covered bananas, her favorite beer (Budweiser), food, and a gerbil or some shit for her daughter just to get my cock in the door, you know? She'll be like 44 then. I like her a lot but she would be hella disrespectful to me.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina they also have a hightened motivation to insert themselves into conversations they're not a part of.

exhibit N:

thank you Tara.

You mean the way you do in my thread whenever im having a conversation with someone?

As for the OP..you’re a self proclaimed proud pedo…you don’t know anything about women

Stay in your lane..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina fruits are meant to be easily plucked and eaten.

Or in your case...easily fucked and beaten. You fruit.
    Originally posted by Bradley I plan on visiting my mom then so I can get her to polish my cock off for a weekend.
Jump to Top