User Controls

I sold my crowbar

EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Waiting too long for a resonance cascade so I figured it was safe to dispose of it. I still got the 9 and AR though so it'll be fine if there is one someday so I can keep all those damn interdimensional crabs from leeching my brains out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm gonna find you someday suitcase man
    Not trying to lose myself to some brainless sack of cells that can't think beyond flinging itself at you and sucking. I'm going for the skynet overlord from portal so it's either going to be that or a gruesome end in another alternate dimension in the interloper stage
    In case you don't know what this thread is about it's about the pc game, "half life"
    Ghost Black Hole
    you need a crime bar to open doors
    Originally posted by Ghost you need a crime bar to open doors

Some people might, ive had professional training on how to open locked doors. Not that it's rocket science or anything
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's scary how quickly you can get through doors. I had some crackhead twist my doorknob until it exploded and then jam a knife in the hole trying to cut the door right out of the wood frame so I had to shoot toxic chemicals and fire out of the holes he was making
    Bradley Black Hole
    I personally just kick in doors when I need to, never been a fan of using a crowbar.
    The crowbar isn't for opening doors it's for the head crabs
    But yea you unhinge it if possible quickly and just kick its not that hard
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE The crowbar isn't for opening doors it's for the head crabs

Try this shampoo instead 🧴 and a tiny comb
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE Waiting too long for a resonance cascade so I figured it was safe to dispose of it. I still got the 9 and AR though so it'll be fine if there is one someday so I can keep all those damn interdimensional crabs from leeching my brains out

what you need is a tactical dildo to rape them to death
    Bradley Black Hole
    I would just step on most crabs I've seen they're quite small
    CandyRein Black Hole
    At first glance I thought this said I sold my coworker..I’m like well damn…
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein At first glance I thought this said I sold my coworker..I’m like well damn…

how many of your bunk mate have you sold out whike incarcerated, tara.
Jump to Top