User Controls

Pull it out it hurts!

Bradley Black Hole
    Put it back in. It stinks.

infinityshock Black Hole
    hilariously enough...not too long ago i had the recipient of my cod piece crying...literally...those exact words. 'oh god' was in that mewling somewhere
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock hilariously enough…not too long ago i had the recipient of my cod piece crying…literally…those exact words. 'oh god' was in that mewling somewhere

Ur cooking must be pretty bad, cod is really easy to cook I think. Just fry it and hot sauce
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley Put it back in. It stinks.

You'll get plenty used to it once you go back to prison where you're most at home with your kinfolk.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    fisting isnt a popular activity amongst the inmate population
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE Ur cooking must be pretty bad, cod is really easy to cook I think. Just fry it and hot sauce

I always serve my cod piece raw but if the diner does a good job I reciprocate my generosity by allowing them to sample my special sauce all over their palette.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina fisting isnt a popular activity amongst the inmate population

In the prisons you're in its more popular to partake of 'shouldering'
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina fisting isnt a popular activity amongst the inmate population

They just haven't been blessed with any fresh meat with a big enough rectum yet like BB
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'd probably let someone fuck me if they were nice to me and I became their friend first and we talked like about other stuff
    Originally posted by infinityshock In the prisons you're in its more popular to partake of 'shouldering'

a prison is not like a navy vessel.
    "in the navy, every men fight shoulder-to-shoulder"
Jump to Top