User Controls

Gazing into the Abyss (Topical Discussion)

Bradley Black Hole
    Basically humans will pk llook dead ass into death for pleasure. Not suicidal. Knowing one step, trigger squeeze, jump is certain death and they hold this notion for a moment.

I have this feeling sometimes. Loaded handguns used to do it as a child. Then balconies of hotel rooms a couple dozen floors up. Now I like the electric train. You line up a foot away from where one step or leap will turn you into a ghost.

Pic related I took the train home today.

It says step off the yellow part when the train arrives but i don't.

image to url
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Basically humans will pk llook dead ass into death for pleasure. Not suicidal. Knowing one step, trigger squeeze, jump is certain death and they hold this notion for a moment.

I have this feeling sometimes. Loaded handguns used to do it as a child. Then balconies of hotel rooms a couple dozen floors up. Now I like the electric train. You line up a foot away from where one step or leap will turn you into a ghost.

Pic related I took the train home today.

It says step off the yellow part when the train arrives but i don't.

image to url

if you want to be brave...when they say step off the yellow part, do so

...right onto the metal part
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya that's what i think about doing especially when i'm having a bad day lols
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    I would post that gif from suicide club with all the schoolgirls holding hands jumping in front of the train with blood everywhere but that's way too much work lmao
    I don't gaze I stared aggressively and asked it what it's problem was and tried to make it flinch and it still wouldn't do shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen IRL in terms of gore was outside of my college when i was waiting for this train.

There was an extra large group of people all bitching the train hadn't come by and they had broadcast there were unexpected delays and out of now here this train comes by going like 65MPH way faster than normal and it had a woman's torso hanging out from the side facing the platform and she was being spun by her spinal cord, no legs/nothing below the guts, no guts really just her torso and head.

I guess she had jumped or fell in or been pushed ( ) into the oncoming train and they stopped obv but since they couldn't get her out or w/e, they had to run it to the stop where they have a rail break off track so they can put them in a garage and she had to go from fuck knows where some stops back t the government center stop ahead of the university.

I couldn't take a pic cuz it was whippin by so fast but it kinda shockered me
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE I would post that gif from suicide club with all the schoolgirls holding hands jumping in front of the train with blood everywhere but that's way too much work lmao

do so
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    toes

disgusting

Sydney Trains Selection System
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas

Sydney Trains Selection System

ive never seen a gap that big,

its like the trains were made by asians and the platform constructed by negroids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Some of those people seemed remarkably calm considering the potentially imminent gruesome death that could have taken place
    I believe the train won't move with the doors open so as long as they get the attendant's attention or jam the doors they're fine
Jump to Top