User Controls

Mmq post pix of Chootie

Thx
    Post a selfie of you swinging from a noose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Post a selfie of you swinging from a noose

It'd be easier to commit suicide by jumping off a building and shattering my spine on your bald ass head
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It'd be easier to commit suicide by jumping off a building and shattering my spine on your bald ass head

It would be easier for bill the cat to tie you up in his dungeon and commit hari on your transverse colon
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It would be easier for bill the cat to tie you up in his dungeon and commit hari on your transverse colon

It would be easier to jump from 2 feet above sea level and land on your position the social ladder.
    Hohohoho....^^^
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It would be easier to jump from 2 feet above sea level and land on your position the social ladder.

says the cool dude who won't even cam up on tc because he's really ugly and a coward
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR Hohohoho….^^^

shut up riser you're a faggot also
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It'd be easier to commit suicide by jumping off a building and shattering my spine on your bald ass head

unless you landed in a sitting position...

i envisions something along the lines of the prison scene in 'hancock'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It would be easier for bill the cat to tie you up in his dungeon and commit hari on your transverse colon

i wouldnt object to that
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the cool dude who won't even cam up on tc because he's really ugly and a coward

And he's not white and he knows the minute he cams up I will be screenshotting like a madman and turning him into a meme.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the cool dude who won't even cam up on tc because he's really ugly and a coward

Says the fuccboi who can't even pay rent without his mama supplementing his income

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GDD6VPQCzkE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tort oise sh ell
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    nice cat man.

don't mean that in a malice way either.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist nice cat man.

don't mean that in a malice way either.

Danke
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    does he purr much when you stroke/tickle him?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist does he purr much when you stroke/tickle him?

SHE is a purr monster whenever I make any contact with her. She pretty much insists on being wherever I am.
    Originally posted by mmQ

That's one top bun
    Chootie looks like a straight

N I C E B O Y E
Jump to Top