User Controls

Being the smartest gont in the room , abridged version

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I once walked into the break room at work and found a colleague standing in front of the microwave with his lunch in his hands.

What’s so unusual about that?

The microwave was running.

It was empty.

“Err, Huxaley… What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m warming it up before I put my lunch in.” was Huxaleys reply.

Now, with a regular oven, you do need to preheat it to ensure it’s up to the required temperature before putting your food in. This is not how microwave ovens work.

I turned the microwave off and gently explained the principle of microwave cooking to him.

Huxaley was a man in his early twenties who lived at home with his mum who did everything for him. Bless him.

Thankfully he had only been in the break room a few minutes when I walked in and stopped him. The microwave was still working properly afterwards, so he hadn’t damaged it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wow, that guy is a genius. In his mind he already accepted the conception of a combination hotplate + microwave oven which I have never considered. The infinite versatility of such a device astounds me.

Give that man a promotion

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor I once walked into the break room at work and found a colleague standing in front of the microwave with his lunch in his hands.

What’s so unusual about that?

The microwave was running.

It was empty.

“Err, Huxaley… What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m warming it up before I put my lunch in.” was Huxaleys reply.

Now, with a regular oven, you do need to preheat it to ensure it’s up to the required temperature before putting your food in. This is not how microwave ovens work.

I turned the microwave off and gently explained the principle of microwave cooking to him.

Huxaley was a man in his early twenties who lived at home with his mum who did everything for him. Bless him.

Thankfully he had only been in the break room a few minutes when I walked in and stopped him. The microwave was still working properly afterwards, so he hadn’t damaged it.

sounds like hes about as intelligent as finny on here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've always liked cooking things with steam, there's two real weird ways I learned how to do it

Microwaving a plate of water with your food in the center (2/5)

taking a strainer, a pot with water below the strainer and a lid (6/5)

I can literally steam anything, I like doing steamed asparagus then serving it with a white cheese like provalon (spelling?) and salt and pepper.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Magnets. This is how Aum Shinrikyo got rid of bodies they put them in an EM chamber and disintegrated the bodies into dust/goop using magnets. It works by using oscillation of the EM waves to increase the vibrations of the particles which heats it up and breaks it down. You can use this same method to cold melt steel
    2/95 A village office administrator was kidnapped. Killed by drug injection. Body burned in microwave incinerator located in underground room in Satyam No. 2.

Aum follower,otaro Ochida, a pharmacist, is hanged in the Aum facilities. His body is burned in microwave incinerator. Eight other bodies were burned in the incinerator.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/japanese-cult-who-microwaved-people-26493379
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry sounds like hes about as intelligent as finny on here.

You're an idiot
    Dont focus on being the smartest just focus on being the top g in the room
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE Dont focus on being the smartest just focus on being the top g in the room

i suspect he prefers bottom
    Originally posted by infinityshock i suspect he prefers bottom

shut yo ass
    Bradley Black Hole
    As long as I'm one of the smartest people I couldn't careless but that's also because I know out of a hundred people one will be smarter than me
    Originally posted by Bradley As long as I'm one of the smartest people I couldn't careless but that's also because I know out of a hundred people one will be smarter than me

i can relate to this it hits differently since sploo died and left me as the smartest IQ gont on the entire forum, but i digressed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have gone down the combi oven rabbit hole and learned a lot about combination hotplate microwaves, microwave "grill" ovens and induction microwave ovens. None of them seem to have all the features I want

I just want to melt a sample with direct heat and then BLAST it with microwaves this is VERY IMPORTANT DISTINCT DIFFERENT METHODS OF HEATING AS EXPLAINED BY OP

Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    preheating microwaves makes it more comfortable to touch. nobody likes thr feel of cold metals.
    Ghost Black Hole
    when I was a kid I put a bunch of cookies in the microwave set to 99:99 and then went to the park to play with my friends and when I came back home my parents were not impressed
    Originally posted by Ghost when I was a kid I put a bunch of cookies in the microwave set to 99:99 and then went to the park to play with my friends and when I came back home my parents were not impressed

Did you eat them
    Bradley Black Hole
    i like air fryers that shits super dope
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE Did you eat them

That's cannibalism
    Originally posted by infinityshock That's cannibalism

I laffed so hard I dyed
Jump to Top