User Controls

KFC is launching a new chicken-pizza hybrid called "Chizza”

Ghost Black Hole

Fried chicken fans can get a first taste of KFC's Chizza at the "Chizzeria" Pop-Up in NYC on Friday and Saturday, Feb. 23-24

LOUISVILLE, Ky., Feb. 21, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- From the fried chicken chain that brought you the Double Down, KFC has done it again – pairing the unexpected to create another mouthwatering meal. Starting Feb. 26 for a limited time, KFC is introducing the international smash hit, Chizza ("cheet-za"), to KFC menus in the U.S.* It's not pizza, it's Chizza: two 100% white meat Extra Crispy™ fried chicken filets topped with zesty marinara sauce, melty mozzarella cheese and crispy pepperoni.

Chizza first debuted on KFC menus in the Philippines in 2015 and since then the KFC exclusive has made its way around the world to Korea, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Germany, Spain and Mexico, among other countries. Now, you can experience the global phenomenon here in the U.S. for the very first time.
    Starting Feb. 26, The international hit, Chizza is coming to KFC menus in the U.S for a limited time. It’s not pizza, it’s Chizza: two 100% white meat Extra Crispy™ fried chicken filets topped with zesty marinara sauce, melty mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.

"Fried chicken and pizza collaborated to create something even better – the Chizza," said Nick Chavez, CMO KFC U.S. "The fan-favorite mashup is finally available in the U.S. after making its way around the world – try it while you can!"

Enjoy the Chizza on its own or plus up the experience with the combo meal, which includes the Chizza, Secret Recipe Fries and a medium drink.
    To celebrate its stateside debut, KFC will transform its restaurant at 242 E 14th St. in New York City – the pizza capital of the U.S. – into a one-of-a-kind "Chizzeria" pop-up where customers will get to try Chizza before anyone else for free.** The KFC Chizzeria offers one menu item only, hot & fresh Chizza, in a KFC-ified, modern take on a classic pizzeria. The world's first Chizzeria (probably) opens its doors for a limited time, Friday, Feb. 23-Feb. 24 (1-9 p.m. ET), but don't worry, Chizza is available to the rest of the country starting Monday, Feb. 26.

KFC's accompanying Chizza ad creative features social media creator GrannysOffHerRocker as an Italian "Nonna," assuring viewers KFC's new menu item is not pizza – it's Chizza.

KFC customers can use the KFC app to order their Chizza ahead of time and skip the line to pick it up on KFC's dedicated Quick Pick-Up shelf and sign up for KFC Rewards to start earning rewards on digital orders and unlocking FREE KFC.***

Also returning to KFC restaurants nationwide temporarily is Blackberry Lemonade, the perfect fruity and tart drink to refresh the taste buds while enjoying the Chizza combo meal.

*Prices and participation may vary, for a limited time only.

**Limit one per customer.

***KFC Rewards program only available with online orders at participating KFC restaurants in the 50 U.S. States. Account creation required.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Sounds dank fam
    Bradley Black Hole
    Everything new fast food wise sounds like it was created by teenage stoners. Like the Doritos Loco Taco which is a dorito chip taco and now taking pizza which has remained relatively unchanged for hundred years or more and making it officially danker by substituting flour crust with... a piece of fried chicken.

Also I'm pretty sure every person who ever worked in a restaurant already knows the name for this--Chicken Parmessean is literally unbreaded or breaded chicken breast, red sauce, white cheese, typically served over noodels...

I wanna see them take a fish patty, put some tartar sauce on it and then stick it in between some kind of bread like a sandwich but fish--that would be equally creative.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Everything new fast food wise sounds like it was created by teenage stoners. Like the Doritos Loco Taco which is a dorito chip taco and now taking pizza which has remained relatively unchanged for hundred years or more and making it officially danker by substituting flour crust with… a piece of fried chicken.

I like the doritos taco but it's not worth the extra $ they charge when I could get 4 normal tacos for less
    I think that menu item has proven itself that they should be producing it at a much larger scale and even sell the dorito taco shells in stores to bring down the cost to the same as a normal taco shell and then it's just like salsa where the MILD and EXTRA SPICY are the same price

as for the fried chicken pizza, I like the concept and could see them competing with dominoes for the lunch rush, it's better than a slice or a chicken parm sandwich imho

I don't think the Chizza has legs though like there's no way they start opening KFC pizza spots and make this a regular menu item and it's not very exciting to only have pepperoni.

I'd rather get a chizza than a single box meal or a sandwich

I didn't like the double down
    Bradley Black Hole
    i never had the doubledown

i think they should do like subscription where you can sign up for 1 week of meals and just go there once a day, like communism but fast food for americans
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if they pay me enough ill blow a load of my nutsack sauce on top of it and they can save the price of cheeze, market it to kikes that arent allowed to eat food with combined dairy and meat and call it 'al jizza'
    Bradley Black Hole
    i think they can eat combined dairy and meat as long asit's not from the same animal

like you can't put food derived from the mother's milk (cheese) on the mother (the burger) but if you had goat milk cheese u could put that on a fish.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley i think they can eat combined dairy and meat as long asit's not from the same animal

like you can't put food derived from the mother's milk (cheese) on the mother (the burger) but if you had goat milk cheese u could put that on a fish.

no, its literally illegal in kikeistan to eat meat and dairy. a kike literally called the kike kops on me when i told him to make me a cheese and pepperoni pizza

part of it was invented back in the day...like 5,000 years ago...when it was a common cultural thing to cook a small/baby animal in its mothers milk. some kike who was writing the rules arbitrarily decided it was naughty to do so from that point forward
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    man milk is still milk
    Bradley Black Hole
    I remember when I made for Zoklet a polish pizza, I wish I still had the photos. It was literally the most ghetto thing in the world

U take 2 pieces of bread, u half this for children or old people

u put them on a hot surface or microwave, spatter ketchup on it and put a piece of cheese, topped with salt, meat can be added if you're very wealthy typically a slice of ham

So like to draw this out, I took a hamburger bun,ketchup , oh yeah it wasn't zoklet it was RAW DATA FOR RAW NERVES so I did RD on one and RN on the other, slapped cheese on them and covered it on the hot grill, cook for 5 minutes then I put salt and pepper on it.

it tasted like a grilled cheese dipped in ketchup

was very disappointed with wariats people
    Ghost Black Hole
    polish cheese pizza
    Bradley Black Hole
    like it's devoid of pizza spices or pizza dough , shits so funny
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat have you ever had a zapiekanka? Can u post a photo of u eating one?

Warcry African Astronaut
    Zapiekanka is a mix between pizza and like bread that is toased with cheese on top and items. I would nmot call it pure pizza. it is similar but more like toasted hard and breaded based than a thin slice pizza.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i put ketchup packets into ramen noodles sometimes to make it more tomato based like
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry Zapiekanka is a mix between pizza and like bread that is toased with cheese on top and items. I would nmot call it pure pizza. it is similar but more like toasted hard and breaded based than a thin slice pizza.

You've never had it you BITCH you don't show shit about cuisine because you are a low IQ pleb that doesn't know how to cook a meal for a lady
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Chizzards were a thing in DeathSpank.

I guess it was Chicken liserds or something?

They just seemed like strange chickens.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    remember KFC supports the genocide in gaza.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina remember KFC supports the genocide in gaza.

Good, fuck those kikes
    Ghost Black Hole
    sell all KFC stocks
    they fucked reviewbruyh
Jump to Top