User Controls

when you were young

felonious_monk Yung Blood
    When I was a child, going camping in the mountains was some extremely amazing, mystical experience. So I moved to where I went camping when I was a kid. Now it's just slushy, muddy, cold, and I see how much everyone else is fucking it up everyday. Just cheap thrills and ice abound here. Skiing provides some amazing quick rushes but it dies down quickly once I realize how my body is constantly deteriorating and nothing will matter eventually

Cheers to turning towards nihilism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's no lack of new densely populated areas to camp. Don't come at with me with that shit nigga!!

Err.. non dense. Fuuuuuck
    yapp camping is soon to be dead. the amazingness of the mountains will soon be subjected to the general population, who seeks to fuck anything up beyond repair. I fucking hate tourists who come to the mountains so much.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by felonious_monk yapp camping is soon to be dead. the amazingness of the mountains will soon be subjected to the general population, who seeks to fuck anything up beyond repair. I fucking hate tourists who come to the mountains so much.

As cringey as tourists can be there's obviously a reason for tourism. Not everyone can live in the popular locations and it makes sense that people who don't desire to experience such things and places.

Of course I get what you're saying, natives will always have disdain for the outsiders and tourists who sort of ruin the integrity and special aspect of certain places. At the same time that's the price we pay for having 7 billion people. Nobody should expect that there area is sacred or only belonging to them.

What would be nice is if the tourists showed more respect toward the places they were visiting. That won't happen though. Especially these days with social media everyone can just do whatever and show off to their friends instead of appreciating and valuing the places they are able to travel to.

Fortunately, there is still a lot more area to find and discover and camp where others rarely travel. Just have to keep moving I guess.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i go car camping, ive never actually been "camping camping" like where you go to a park and pitch a tent, I've just gone to parks while homeless and pitched a tent lol

Yay for still being young! Suckaaaaaas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I fucking LOVE camping. I've never even camp camped in the mountains really, but it doesn't matter at all. Here around ND and MN we have tons of cool little secluded areas to camp. Nothing better than hiking, fishing, throwing some frisbee , making spears, finding wildlife, and then drinking some ales around the fire with some good fire-cooked grub. Mmmmmmm
    Originally posted by mmQ I fucking LOVE camping. I've never even camp camped in the mountains really, but it doesn't matter at all. Here around ND and MN we have tons of cool little secluded areas to camp. Nothing better than hiking, fishing, throwing some frisbee , making spears, finding wildlife, and then drinking some ales around the fire with some good fire-cooked grub. Mmmmmmm

This. Nothing beats a good campsite and some peace and quiet. I wish I could just live in the woods.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i go car camping, ive never actually been "camping camping" like where you go to a park and pitch a tent, I've just gone to parks while homeless and pitched a tent lol

she looks like a liberal
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This thread is about camping, not fucking liberals. Fuuuuuuuuck why are you choosing to ruin your own thread? Fu7uuuuuuuuuuuyyyuyyuycckkk
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by felonious_monk she looks like a liberal

she's not though, she anti-gay, a repblican, and anti-globalist, but a nationalist, people say the same about me because of my appearance but im not a liberal
    Originally posted by felonious_monk When I was a child, going camping in the mountains was some extremely amazing, mystical experience. So I moved to where I went camping when I was a kid. Now it's just slushy, muddy, cold, and I see how much everyone else is fucking it up everyday. Just cheap thrills and ice abound here. Skiing provides some amazing quick rushes but it dies down quickly once I realize how my body is constantly deteriorating and nothing will matter eventually

Cheers to turning towards nihilism

You should just learn to experience that new sensation when hiking as you did in your youth. Either that or strap a belt around the back of a door and the buckle side to your neck and shut the door.
    it's painful but the only other thing is drop off the side of a tall building
    Meth makes you feel like a kid again
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but he talks like a gentleman
    I think I'm older than you Lanny.

I would have to ask that you respect your elders and quit banning me, I could teach you a lot about the world you know.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Meth makes you feel like a kid again

I wouldn't know.. I'm not white trash!
    brandon Yung Blood
    ya i feel the exact same way LOL!!!!!!!!

:o:o:o
    bling bling Dark Matter
    juts go camping in southey woods is badazz
Jump to Top