User Controls

What’s a light metal?

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I bought this novelty coin that’s about the size of a quarter and it’s really light. At first I thought it was made of plastic but it makes a sound like metal when I tap it. I’m assuming it’s not made of anything expensive cause it only cost a dollar.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    aluminium is most likely
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    or titanium
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird I bought this novelty coin that’s about the size of a quarter and it’s really light. At first I thought it was made of plastic but it makes a sound like metal when I tap it. I’m assuming it’s not made of anything expensive cause it only cost a dollar.

yea...most likely straight aluminum or a cheap alloy of it. might be zinc...but zinc is heavier than aluminum.

how hard is it?

what color is it?

drizzle some muriatic acid on it...see what it does.

drizzle some sulphuric acid on it...see what it does.

put a magnet on it...see what it does.

see if it makes sparks...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby or titanium

titanium the size of a quarter would cost a helluva lot more than $1

that shit is borderline impossible to work
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby or titanium

doubt it, titanium's not cheap... not compared to aluminium anyway
    Metallica
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra doubt it, titanium's not cheap… not compared to aluminium anyway

its aluminum you retard. learn2spel
    bling bling Dark Matter
    use a ruber band to shot it at a passing bus
    Originally posted by NARCassist its aluminum you retard. learn2spel

not everyone uses simplified english
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra not everyone uses simplified english

if you live in america its spelled without the 2nd i
    You also use Farenheit and all kinds of dumb measurements. You guys are idiots. Fuck the USA and your mother.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    hurr durr
    Exactly.
    Does this network and it's users name get passed from one group to the next. first we have extended post graduate level chatter and then it's as if it gets passed to the children who are still in the 6th grade with 3rd grade science skills.

Whats with the Dr Mike type of mind-fuckery that goes on in this website? Who are you shills
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 first we have extended post graduate level chatter and then it's as if it gets passed to the children who are still in the 6th grade with 3rd grade science skills.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Long story short. We're all just a bunch of high-functioning degenerates.
    Originally posted by Sophie Long story short. We're all just a bunch of high-functioning degenerates.

Do the metal test on it.
    this is light metal

Jump to Top