User Controls

Declaring war on NIGGAS IN SPACE

Ellaria⏳ Yung Blood
    Lannies forum software is a FUCKING JOKE this forum supports narcissistic scumbag pedophiles like wariat and Kafka while protecting them. That's not what totse is about having 3 people on multiple accounts spam the forum and Bradley b be a faggot dog Rapist

Join us over on newtotse.com to help fight against Lanny and his crappy software tirade
    infinityshock Black Hole
    They're doing precisely what this site is designed and intended for: to be shit upon

Shit post jamboree, bay-beee...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wowowowo
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock They're doing precisely what this site is designed and intended for: to be shit upon

Shit post jamboree, bay-beee…

rape him!!!! rape him, finny!!!

Been going to BULLITEN BOARDS for almost 50 years and am struggling to think of any BULLITEN BOARDS I've enjoyed this much..... and that includes some seriously good all time BULLITEN BOARDS. If you don't go to THIS BULLITEN BOARD you're not living life to the max
    Ghost Black Hole

There is a lot that can and need be be said of Dale Beran's *It Came From Something Awful*. Starting with the important parts - it is a deep and thoughtful examination of internet subcultures, examining everything from the primordial ooze that was The WELL (Whole Earth 'Lectronic Link, circa 1985), to the beginnings of what radical politics on the net might look like at TOTSE, all the way to the contemporary incarnations at 4chan, 8chan and beyond. Tracing the path that all these communities took, finding the common threads and the prophecies that the past might hold for the future was a worthy project, one this book largely succeeds at. Whether you're someone familiar with all the subcultures uncatalogued within, or a newcomer to this landscape entirely, I think there's a sound and cohesive narrative built here that everyone will find engaging. I myself do consider myself familiar with the communities referenced within. I remember finding questionably advisable text documents with guides on gaining illicit physical access at TOTSE. I remember the dramatic increase in popularity of anime and other Japanese cultural exports in my youth, and how the outcast and disenfranchised gravitated toward them - often on 4chan. I remember feeling a sense of disgusted awe at what the hivemind on the anonymous internet could achieve, and Beran documents both that deserving of disgust and that deserving awe in amplitude. Beran adapts the point of view of a fairly detached observer - he was too old to really participate in the 'otaku' culture he witnessed among early American chan dwellers - but retains a substantial and necessary empathy toward his subjects as a group. It is that detached empathy - reserved and with conditions though it may be - that seems to have drawn much of the criticism in some of the reviews I've seen here, and elsewhere on the internet. It was that empathy toward the subject that was also the source of controversy for Angela Nagle's book *Kill All Normies*, which Beran makes reference to more than once. And for many it remains difficult - the residents of these communities are capable of enormous evil. Evil that can range from subjecting one's family to a house of satanically displayed dolls, to driving a Camaro into a crowd of protesters. But the lesson isn't that all these social pariahs need or deserve our pity - the lesson is that they are the inevitable product of our history, our culture and our society. I don't necessarily agree with all the culprits that the author identifies, but I share his fears - there is an entire world of detached and aimless young men that has been growing for a generation now, and the results of that displacement are now evident.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor rape him!!!! rape him, finny!!!

Been going to BULLITEN BOARDS for almost 50 years and am struggling to think of any BULLITEN BOARDS I've enjoyed this much….. and that includes some seriously good all time BULLITEN BOARDS. If you don't go to THIS BULLITEN BOARD you're not living life to the max

Help stop rape

Just say yes
    Ghost Black Hole
    looks like that failed EPICLY lmao!!!!! fuck newtotse3
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Ellaria⏳ Lannies forum software is a FUCKING JOKE this forum supports narcissistic scumbag pedophiles like wariat and Kafka while protecting them. That's not what totse is about having 3 people on multiple accounts spam the forum and Bradley b be a faggot dog Rapist

Join us over on newtotse.com to help fight against Lanny and his crappy software tirade

You're a fucking retard, paying for Vbulletin for a forum with 3 active members.

NiS costs less than a nickel and a dime to run, and has an active community. Can you say the same?

How's Serenity?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs You're a fucking retard, paying for Vbulletin for a forum with 3 active members.

NiS costs less than a nickel and a dime to run, and has an active community. Can you say the same?

How's Serenity?

A pedo and nigger spamming all day doesn't count as an active community
    DUSM Raylan Givens Tuskegee Airman
    Is it a space war or a star war
    Ghost Black Hole

_,.-*~ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑_,.-*~ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑
    INTO SANCTUARY 2023 _,.-*~ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑_,.-*~ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑

Evil has taken hold of the planet: . . .
    a rag-tag group of freeDUMB fighters . .
    . has risen from beneath the dark shadow of the .
    . . evil monster the Globalist Empire has become. .
    . Imperialist forces have instituted a reign of . .
    terror, and every weapon in its arsenal has been
    . turned upon the Rebels and their allies: tyranny, . .
    . oppression, vast fleets, overwhelming armies, and fear. . .
    . . Fear keeps the individual systems in line, and is the .
    prime motivator of the New World Order. .
    . Outnumbered and outgunned, the Rebellion burns across the . .
    . vast reaches of space and a thousand-thousand worlds, with only .
    . their great courage - and the mystical power known to them as
    The Babylonian Puipes of Ires
    This is a galaxy of wondrous aliens, bizarre monsters, strange .
    . Droids, powerful weapons, great heroes, and terrible villains. It is a
    galaxy of fantastic worlds, magical devices, vast fleets, awesome machi- .
    nery, terrible conflict, and unending hope. . .
    . . . . . . . .
    . .. . . . .
    . . T h i s i s t h e g a l a x y o f . . . .
    . . . . .
    . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . .
    _______ ,/`.
    . . / \ ,'/ __`.
    . / ____/ . ,'_/_ _ _`.
    \ \ ,'__/_ ___ _ `.
    . \ \ PICEROY . ,'_ /___ __ _ __ `.
    . ________> | . '-.._/___...-"-.-..__`. O!o
    | /
    |___________/ .
    . ____ __ . _____ ____ . __________ . _________
    \ \ / \ / / / \ | \ / | .
    \ \/ \/ / / \ | ___ | / ______| .
    \ / / /\ \ . | |___> | \ \
    . \ / / /__\ \ | _/. \ \ +
    \ /\ / / \ | |\ \______> | .
    \ / \ / / ______ \ | | \ / .
    . . \/ \/ /____/ \____\ |___| \____________/ LS
    . .
    . . . . .
    . ONE PART PRAYER,
    #-/__\
    | | ONE PART MEDITATION,
    | |
    (@)(@) AND ONE GOOD DEED.

#FREEROSHAMBO
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    I just want to congratulate you on being more active on nis than I am, and I actually enjoy it here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like the photo u got of me from when I hung out with Trayvon Martin at the Lake Michigan
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs You're a fucking retard, paying for Vbulletin for a forum with 3 active members.

How's Serenity?

Damn, Opey got fucking owned by the next generation.

Totse7 is a slippity toilet
    John War
    Is this HellaDamnGay?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It must be
    Ghost Black Hole
    wowowowow
    Broseph Stalin Yung Blood
    [quote pk=1863582 author="Ellaria⏳]
    Join us over on newtotse.com to help fight
    [/quote]

As a PROUD gay black man, this ⬆️⬆️
    is the most pathetic shit I’ve seen in a long time. And that includes photos of OP’s attempt at facial hair and wariao methposting about being too dumb to figure out how to sexually assault teenage pollack refugees

Instead of seeking validation and site engagement by bitch-tier drama posting over here, they could just work on making newtotsmwekrmjjk worth visiting in any way whatsoever.
    Hell, I’d go sign up right now if there was a detailed thread about what it’s like to have parental rights taken away and still feel superior
    lol jk, wrong thread my bad
    *edit bc fuk ya, that’s why
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by DUSM Raylan Givens Is this HellaDamnGay?

Yes Elyria is
Jump to Top