User Controls

Remember that chick

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    who i told you guys like over a year ago who fucking was into dogs or fucking her dog? but claimed to be 16? and sent me a shitload of her pcis and ther dog and i finalyl figure dout one seemed cropped like the shadow was off but some were legit and i got a panci attack and blocked her? I coudlnt figure out what the ezl was because the chick claimed to be over consent age but due to the dog fucking nature i just kept trying to figure out what sort of trap or gig this was. I assumed someone will want money for more pics after a while or that its some group agaisnt zoo bestialitys tuff and someone meetingthis chick wouldnt get arresyted for meeting a minor but something to do with zoo. I dont know but anyway guys her profile is still there and it stills ays 16 and its a diff pic. like there are several such profiles on this polish chat nwetwork claiming this. i think its some scam or network or some shit. some weird shit tho.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry who i told you guys like over a year ago who fucking was into dogs or fucking her dog? but claimed to be 16? and sent me a shitload of her pcis and ther dog and i finalyl figure dout one seemed cropped like the shadow was off but some were legit and i got a panci attack and blocked her? I coudlnt figure out what the ezl was because the chick claimed to be over consent age but due to the dog fucking nature i just kept trying to figure out what sort of trap or gig this was. I assumed someone will want money for more pics after a while or that its some group agaisnt zoo bestialitys tuff and someone meetingthis chick wouldnt get arresyted for meeting a minor but something to do with zoo. I dont know but anyway guys her profile is still there and it stills ays 16 and its a diff pic. like there are several such profiles on this polish chat nwetwork claiming this. i think its some scam or network or some shit. some weird shit tho.

youre an idiot
Jump to Top