User Controls

This is the only good thing about me being a virgin, aside from the religious p.o.v.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Condoms. Regular-sized condoms are 52 or 53 mm in nominal width, depending on the brand. Magnums are 54 mm and Magnums XLs are 56 mm. The largest condoms that they sell here are Durex XXLs but they are 60 mm. In order words, I'd have to order them online because the ones in stores are too small.
    My friend gave me some condoms to try out. Curiosity got the best of me, so I went home and I tried them on. They were 53 mm in nominal width. I was too scared to put them on because I thought I'd hurt myself while doing it since I really had to stretch them out. When I finally had it on, I could barely roll it down halfway. In the meantime, I went soft because the condom was choking the hell out of my dude down there. Even a vein started showing up because of how constricted it was for me. Taking it off was a painful process as well. Kinda glad I don't have to deal with condoms, finding the right size will be a pain in the ass as well.. being a virgin has its blessings sometimes.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wanna go to walmart with me later we can blast subwoofer music and make are tires sqeak
    Unfortunately, I am in the Netherlands. But if I was anywhere near, I'd join you -- I'd put on some j-rock as well.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats whatsup. yeah man condoms are a trip dog. you can always do the mummy-wrap if you cant get the right size ones
    Ghost Black Hole
    I haven't worn one since I was a teenager, I fucked all my exes bareback and came in their pussies, or fucked them in the ass.
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats whatsup. yeah man condoms are a trip dog. you can always do the mummy-wrap if you cant get the right size ones

Or I can stay a virgin! Yay.
    Originally posted by Ghost I haven't worn one since I was a teenager, I fucked all my exes bareback and came in their pussies, or fucked them in the ass.

How many children have you fathered, Ghost?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers How many children have you fathered, Ghost?

I got my ex pregnant but we broke up not long after she had the kid, I never signed any paperwork and she was too retarded to raise it on her own.

There could be others out there. I have been preyed upon for my baby juice a few times, be careful around those women they will try to steal your DNA, make you sign papers and then run away
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Condoms. Regular-sized condoms are 52 or 53 mm in nominal width, depending on the brand. Magnums are 54 mm and Magnums XLs are 56 mm. The largest condoms that they sell here are Durex XXLs but they are 60 mm. In order words, I'd have to order them online because the ones in stores are too small.

magnum condoms are a myth

im not bragging, but i have a big dick, according to every chick ive ever stuck it in, and any size condom fits just fine and i literally cant tell the difference between any of them
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I haven't worn one since I was a teenager, I fucked all my exes bareback and came in their pussies, or fucked them in the ass.

the biggest benefit of anal sex

also another benefit of fucking milfs...theyve had hysterectomies so cant get pregnant
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers My friend gave me some condoms to try out. Curiosity got the best of me, so I went home and I tried them on. They were 53 mm in nominal width. I was too scared to put them on because I thought I'd hurt myself while doing it since I really had to stretch them out. When I finally had it on, I could barely roll it down halfway. In the meantime, I went soft because the condom was choking the hell out of my dude down there. Even a vein started showing up because of how constricted it was for me. Taking it off was a painful process as well. Kinda glad I don't have to deal with condoms, finding the right size will be a pain in the ass as well.. being a virgin has its blessings sometimes.

find a fat old chick to stick it in. then you dont have to worry about a condom because she cant get pregnant and shes so desperate shell fuck you bowlegged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Doctor told my sister she'll die if she gets pregnant again, can't go through childbirth. That happens and people are still anti-abortion.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Doctor told my sister she'll die if she gets pregnant again, can't go through childbirth. That happens and people are still anti-abortion.

There is no such thing as "Abortion" it's simply murder in the eyes of the religious. They call it the "Moloch Ritual" because the medical belief that it's okay to kill an unborn is seen as a ritualized demonic murder to them
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Doctor told my sister she'll die if she gets pregnant again, can't go through childbirth. That happens and people are still anti-abortion.

you dont even know what a woman is

now stfu and post nude selfies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost There is no such thing as "Abortion" it's simply murder in the eyes of the religious. They call it the "Moloch Ritual" because the medical belief that it's okay to kill an unborn is seen as a ritualized demonic murder to them

its a fact that there were several versions of babylonian-era religions that promoted child/infant sacrifice.

there are some modern theories that some of those religious practices have followed through to modern times into modern religions.

as in...almost everything in the catholic/kike religions are based on mesopotamian-times religions that followed into modern times
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't really see it as a political issue as much as one with the medical industry itself because if you accept abortion as a thing that should be legal and accessible for womens health than you must also believe the same thing about "sex change operations" where there is no actual changing of the sex but in fact cutting the penis and turning it inside out, but this is done in the name of health for the patient.

And this is all according to the DSM and other such "scientific consensus" publications

I'm not "against" abortion as that implies state interference in private medical procedures but I think the argument being reduced down to pro life religious morality vs womens health is ignoring the bigger issue of globalized legislative state sanctioned medical practices which have historically been looked back on as barbaric and probably will until the end of time.

We see lobotomy and leeches and crude old world style medicines but people in 1000 years that can teleport a baby out of a womb or use plasmids to make your penis fall off and grow into a vagina genetically would look at our current methods the same way, the morality "evolves" with technology that is controlled by state entities with legislation so it's a house built on sand in the first place
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't really see it as a political issue as much as one with the medical industry itself because if you accept abortion as a thing that should be legal and accessible for womens health than you must also believe the same thing about "sex change operations" where there is no actual changing of the sex but in fact cutting the penis and turning it inside out, but this is done in the name of health for the patient.

And this is all according to the DSM and other such "scientific consensus" publications

I'm not "against" abortion as that implies state interference in private medical procedures but I think the argument being reduced down to pro life religious morality vs womens health is ignoring the bigger issue of globalized legislative state sanctioned medical practices which have historically been looked back on as barbaric and probably will until the end of time.

We see lobotomy and leeches and crude old world style medicines but people in 1000 years that can teleport a baby out of a womb or use plasmids to make your penis fall off and grow into a vagina genetically would look at our current methods the same way, the morality "evolves" with technology that is controlled by state entities with legislation so it's a house built on sand in the first place

dont forget the sumerian 'medical' practices of having weird-ass rites of sick people...suck as making some poor animal 'absorbs' the sickness then bury it or throw it in the river.

one particular funny one is making sick horses walk over a pit with a virgin goat for...like...two days straight, while throwing oil at them all...then do more weird ritualistic shit to the goat...then throw it into the water
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    is this the cock size bragging thread?

oh

*leaves*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ner vegas is this the cock size bragging thread?

oh

*leaves*

post pics of cock
Jump to Top