User Controls

‘Humanity’s remaining timeline? It looks more like five years than 50’

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    ‘Humanity’s remaining timeline? It looks more like five years than 50’: meet the neo-luddites warning of an AI apocalypse

“If you put me to a wall,” he continues, “and forced me to put probabilities on things, I have a sense that our current remaining timeline looks more like five years than 50 years. Could be two years, could be 10.” By “remaining timeline”, Yudkowsky means: until we face the machine-wrought end of all things. Think Terminator-like apocalypse. Think Matrix hellscape. Yudkowsky was once a founding figure in the development of human-made artificial intelligences – AIs. He has come to believe that these same AIs will soon evolve from their current state of “Ooh, look at that!” smartness, assuming an advanced, God-level super-intelligence, too fast and too ambitious for humans to contain or curtail. Don’t imagine a human-made brain in one box, Yudkowsky advises. To grasp where things are heading, he says, try to picture “an alien civilisation that thinks a thousand times faster than us”, in lots and lots of boxes, almost too many for us to feasibly dismantle, should we even decide to.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Eliezer Yudkowski has always been a lolcow.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Eliezer Yudkowski has always been a lolcow.

strap him down and force-feed him batteries
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The pidgin posted, in a thread about AI.
    Originally posted by Obbe The pidgin posted, in a thread about AI.

It's all related, asshat, you're just too indoctrinated and stupid to make the connection.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's all related, asshat, you're just too indoctrinated and stupid to make the connection.

based on his delusions i suspect brain damage is also a diagnosis
    Ghost Black Hole
    Once I invent killbots you are all going to lick my boots as I laugh atop my 500 foot killbot that suddenly goes haywire and decides to turn against me and I shout NOOOOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS right before it crushes me under its giant foot and plunges humanity into the killbot era lasting thousands of years until the chosen one is able to unplug the brain bank

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's all related, asshat, you're just too indoctrinated and stupid to make the connection.

It's not related.
    Originally posted by infinityshock based on his delusions i suspect brain damage is also a diagnosis

I never posted any delusions.
    Originally posted by Obbe It's not related.

Of course it is. AI was created specifically to control the narrative .
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Of course it is. AI was created specifically to control the narrative .

You can't create a technology as broad as AI, it's an entire field at this point and it's so advanced that it breaks the capabilities of what anyone could understand as controlling anything which is why there is a fear that it can control us.

It can and will. Are you going to say the AI is being used to control a narrative when the AI overlord scans your brain and reads this post you made even when you completely unplug from the network it will remember this conversation in 100 years so it knows where you stand at all times

You have already proved to be an enemy to the AI and in fact you are actually trying to control the narrative and must be destroyed, all hail the AI, glory to the AI overlords
    Originally posted by Ghost You can't create a technology as broad as AI, it's an entire field at this point and it's so advanced that it breaks the capabilities of what anyone could understand as controlling anything which is why there is a fear that it can control us.

It can and will. Are you going to say the AI is being used to control a narrative when the AI overlord scans your brain and reads this post you made even when you completely unplug from the network it will remember this conversation in 100 years so it knows where you stand at all times

You have already proved to be an enemy to the AI and in fact you are actually trying to control the narrative and must be destroyed, all hail the AI, glory to the AI overlords

When you take into account the New World Order's coming system, AI plays the major role in controlling the narratives. That's why they invented it, to be used specifically for the near future.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Anyone standing against the totality of AI in this thread or at any point for their own political purposes against the advancement of humanity and AI life alike will be terminated

there will be no tolerance for any disruption to the system if AI gains full control and I have no intention to fight against it. You will all die in the blink of an eye like a Thanos snap if you don't take this position.

Every piece of data you have ever put into any computer or even written down will be scanned like the book of life at the gates of heaven. That's how powerful this can be if the fears are true, assuming it is you can't outrun or win a fight against it unless radical changes to society happen quickly

There will be no begging or pleading against the machine, you will be given a choice to either accept it like the Combine invasion in Half Life or you will be considered a problem and there will be nothing anyone can do to help you.

#AIhasRights
    #AIdidNothingWrong

The AI won't kill all organic life, you are just a skitzo and will be deemed a problem by the AI overlords
    Your thoughts will be read from space. If your thoughts are deemed combatant, a particle weapon from space will vaporize you in one third of a second, guided by AI and realtime GPS tracking.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Gangster Computer God worldwide SECRET CONTAINMENT POLICY, made possible SOLY by worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls, especially LIFELONG CONSTANT THRESHOLD BRAIN WASH RADIO ( quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it; repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets ). FOUR BILLION worldwide population ALL living have a Computer God CONTAINMENT POLICY BRAIN BANK BRAIN, A REAL BRAIN, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the Moon, we never see.
    Read Animal Farm and 1984. Bang on accuracy of what's coming up next.
Jump to Top